Chapter 4

Break Up The Shell

Author POV


Donghae stood beside his car, while talking with Yunho and Changmin.

"Where is Jessica ..??" Changmin was tired and hungry. He really wanted to go home.

"Wait for a while..." Donghae tried to calm Changmin.

"Yeah.. She'll be right back. "Yunho said.

Soon, Jessica and Key come ..

"Oppa .. let's go home .." Sica grabbed Yunho's arm.

"Why so long? You know, Changmin was so tired waiting for you .. "Yunho said softly to Sica.

"Ah yes, I'm wrong. I'm sorry Changmin Oppa .." Sica shows her sweetest smile to Changmin.

"Ah never mind. It's okay ... I'm not mad ..." Changmin smiled.

"Where did you go ..?? "Donghae asked Sica.

"Ani, got something to do Oppa .."

"Well come on, let's go home .." Changmin got into Donghae's car, because they've always come home together.

Soon, Donghae also get into his car. While Key's back home along with Sica and Yunho.

On the way Yunho asked Sica.

"How's your job baby ..??"

"It's so hard Jagiya .." Sica said softly. "He's really stubborn Oppa .." Sica sounded desperate.

"Need my help, Baby .." Yunho smiled at his dongsaeng.

"Haha .. no Oppa. I'll make him give up, and being a good Namja .. "Sica smiled reassuringly.

"As long as he doesnt hurt my Sica, its ok. But if he hurt you, tell me. Ok? .. "Yunho said sternly to Sica who could only smile.

The silence makes Sica glanced into backseat, and she instantly laughed, because Key has fell asleep there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jaejoong POV


Seems today I dont want to go to school.

After all, if I go to school I would meet that most stubborn girl.

I slowly walked out from my room. This house really quiet, like a tomb. Or like hell?

Haah ... Hell is definitely more crowded than this house.

While I entered kitchen, I smiled wryly to read the messages posted on the refrigerator door.

"Appa and Umma have to go to Spain for 6 days, so, for 6 days you will be alone at home. It does not matter right? Umma believe in your ..
 
Saranghaeyo Jae
Umma..."

 

"You both... If u not come home its also no problem .." I said as I took a bottle softdrink in the refrigerator and drank it.

I walked into the living room and dropped myself on the sofa in front of the tv.

"Ahhh... so boring .." I muttered to myself in this empty house.

Nothing I can do here..?

I decide to back to my room, and take a bath. That makes me more fresh.

I grabbed my game stick and I spent many hours for playing games.

Suddenly, my doorbell rang, I lazily walked for open the door.

I was surprised whe I see who comes to my home,,

Yah! For what this girl come my home? And from where she knows my home address ..?

"What are you doing here ..??!!!"

"What I do ..? of course I worried about you. "

She walked into my home.

"Yah!! I didnt say that you can get into my home! Quick out ..!!" I snapped at her. I think she will scared and go, but ..

"I'm your classmate, and whats wrong if I want to know your condition, why dont you go to school today ..??" she quietly around my home.

"I said quickly out ..!!"

"Why are you really like to shouting ..??"

She was still surrounds any room at my home.

Starting from the living room to the kitchen.

Now she was standing in front of my room. And she easily come into my room.

"Get get out or I will drag you out ..!!" I still force her to out.

"I'll get out if I've got what I want .."

"So, you want to rob in my room ..?!" I stood in front of my door. She was still concerned the rest of my room.

"Jaejoong ~ a, you've got a very large and comfortable room .."

Now she saw some picture frames that are above my desk.

"Your parents really handsome and pretty .." she smiled at my Appa and Umma photo.

"So now you already know where was my handsome face came from right ..?!" I approached her and pulled her to get out of my room.

"Now get out ..!!" I pulled her hand.

"I dont want to, I still have to know a lot about you .." she threw my hand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author POV


"You want to know a lot about me? Well .. I'll give what you want ..!!" Jaejoong shut and locked his room.

Jaejoong slowly walked over to Jessica as he opened his shirt buttons one by one.

"J.. Ja .. Jaejoong ~ a what are you doing ..?!" Sica getting nervous cause Jaejoong was so close to her.

"I'll give all you want Sweety .." Jaejoong's voice sounded soft but it makes Sica more nervous.

Jaejoong pushed her into his bed, and put his body on top Sica. Jaejoong put his lips near Sica's ear..

"After this you can know everything about me Jagiya .." Jaejoong whispered with a seductive voice.

"Yha Jaejoong~a what are you doing..?!" Sica pushed Jaejoong as strong as she can.

"I like your touch Sica .." Jaejoong now boldly Sica's face.

"Jaejoong~a let me go ..!!" Sica keep pushing Jaejoong.

"I've asked you to get out, but you dont want to. So dont blame me if now I want you Jagiya .. "Jaejoong walked his finger around Sica's face, and finally landed a soft kiss on Sica's chin.

"But dont treat me like this .." Jessica started to cry.

"Why are you crying Jagiya, I just wanted to give you what you want ..??" Jaejoong smiled slyly towards Sica who was still crying.

"Please let me go .." Sica pushed Jaejoong again.

Jaejoong lowered his head to jessica's neck.

"I love the smell of your body .."

"Please, let me go .." Sica begged, crying.

"If you scared to me why you still dare come to my home and bother me huh ..!!" Jaejoong shouted this time.

"I... I just want you to be a good Namja .. "Sica had stopped crying now.

Jaejoong got up and straightened back his clothes.

"If I were n bad namja you're not going to get out of my room safely ..!!" now Jaejoong smiled triumphantly.

"You're so bad .." Sica pouted.

"Hahaha, up to you .. How? Do you still want to stay in my home huh .. "Jaejoong put his evil smile. "I reminded you thats no one else in this house .. just me and you! "

"All right .. I left. But I hope you come school tomorrow .. "Sica walking towards Jaejoong.

"We'll see tomorrow Jagiya .." Jaejoong Sica's face.

"I'm not your Jagiya .." Sica threw Jaejoong's hand, while Jaejoong just laughed.

"You have to come tomorrow! If you not come to school tomorrow I'll come here and hit you .. "Sica threatened Jaejoong.

"After crying in front me, now you still dare to threaten me huh ..!!" Jaejoong pissed with Sica.

"It's up to me," Jessica smiled and left.

"Haha, she thought it was funny? Haish!" Jaejoong stretched out on his bed and fell asleep moments later.