Chapter 28

Break Up The Shell

Yunho POV



"Yha, Yunho ireona .. ppali ireona .. " I heard someone calling me and wiggling my body. I squirmed a little because I'm still sleepy.

"Yunho ya, we had to go to campus.. Ireona .. "
Thats not Sica's voice. Slowly I open my eyes and saw Tiffany sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Ah .. What time is it now..??" I dropped my head back on the pillow.

This is not the first time she wake me up.

"It was 7! I dont want to be late. Come on ireona .. " she kept pushing my body so I woke up.

"Ah, you take a shower first .." I was lazy and kept closing my eyes. I'm really sleepy to remember last night I came home almost 12 o'clock at night.

"Shower ..? I'm ready to go .. Pabo ..!!" Tiffany threw a pillow on my head.

"Ah ... I'm really sleepy,,,"

"If you dont want to wake up, I'll ask Changmin to pick me .." Tiffany had wanted to get out of my room.

"Ah ne ne! I'll take shower now .. " I immediately got up, took my towel and walked to the bathroom.

Tiffany stopped and looked at me with a smile. I turned to her before entering the bathroom.

"Wae? Wanna take a bath again with me..??" I smiled and winked my eyes at her. Just to give punishment for forcing me awake while I was still sleepy.

"That's what you want .. ert! " she said in english then left my room.

After spent my breakfast, I went with Tiffany to the campus. We were just silent, but finally she spoke.

"Dont act like yesterday again .." she said dryly as she looked out the window.

"Like what ..??" I asked casually.

"You make Sica worried when you ignored her like that. You know she loves you so much.. " she looked at me briefly then returned to see out the window again.

"Mian. I was really tired yesterday .. " I glance at her.

"Tell Sica. Not me .." she didn't looked at me at all.

"You're so rude .." I said irritably. She turned around and looked at me strangely.

"What makes you say that to me ..??" She looked at me.

"When you talking to someone, better you look at that person..." I said quietly, but I'm sure she could hear that.

"So~ are you looking at me while talking to me ..?!" she asked annoyed.

"If I look at you now we can die, pabo .." I said with a mocking smile

"Huh, .." He looked out the window again. She pouted. I smiled. Yha.... she can act cute too.