Chapter 26

Break Up The Shell

Author POV


Tiffany went to Yunho who was waiting for her. He looked sharp at Tiffany.

"Let's go home .." Tiffany smiled to Yunho, but Yunho just looked at her sharply, then got in the car.

'What happen with him??' Tiffany thought and follow Yunho into the car.

Yunho just silent without talking at all. Tiffany also was silent.

But Tiffany several times find Yunho glance to her.

Yunho quick stepped into the home leaving Tiffany in front of the car. Tiffany looked at Yunho confused.

"Oppa ... tonight I.. " Jessica didnt get to finish her words because Yunho ignored her. Jessica looked confused at Yunho.

"Onnie, what happen with Yunho oppa ..??" Jessica looked at Tiffany.

"Molla .." Tiffany also went to her room.

"Mwoya..??" Jessica threw herself on the couch.

Yunho threw his jacket on the bed. He was so annoyed with Tiffany and Changmin conversation at library.

'I never love him, I never love Jung Yunho..' He keep remember Tiffany's words.

Dont know why he was so annoyed with Tiffany's words.

Isn't that good? So he has a reason for refusing that engagement.

Yunho threw his body on the bed but he suddenly stood up and reached into his pants pocket.
He pulled out his cellphone and calling someone.

"Yeoboseoyo .." came a girl's voice.

"Gyuri, let's go to club tonight. I'll pick you up at eight .. " Yunho said.

"Jinjja..? Ne jagiya!" Gyuri shouted happily.

"Ne .." Yunho turn off his phone and threw that onto his bed.

He know this is wrong. But that's all he wants to do now.

Tiffany and Jessica were talking on the front porch.

Jessica actually wanted to go with Jaejoong, he worried with her Oppa. She finally canceled her promise with Jaejoong.

"Onnie, did you  have a boyfriend..??"  Jessica asked quietly at Tiffany.

"Uh, waeyo ..??" Tiffany looked at Jessica.

"Ani, just want to know .." Jessica smiled.

"Aniya, I dont have a boyfriend .." Tiffany said, staring at the sky.

Yunho suddenly come with neat clothes. When he wanted to step into his car, Jessica shouted at him

"Where are you going Oppa..??" Jessica was confused to see her Oppa.

"Somewhere," Yunho just stared at Jessica. He ignored Tiffany.

"It's so cold, you dont wear a jacket ..??" Tiffany asked Yunho who was ready to enter his car.

"No. .." Yunho replied without looking at Tiffany.

"Oppa, be careful .." Sica yelled at Yunho. Yunho nodded and smiled then go.

Jessica sighed softly, she didnt understand what happened to her Oppa.

"I go in first .." Tiffany stood up and go after Jessica nodded slowly.

"Aigoo... sooo bored. Uhm ... Ah! I'll just call Jonggie.. " Jessica ran to her room and calling Jaejoong.