Chapter 8

Break Up The Shell

Donghae POV

I leaned back to my car seat. Sica asked me to wait her coz she had to return the books to library, while Changmin was home with Kyuhyun, our classmates.

I opened a bottle softdrink and drink it slowly.

Then I saw Sica walk along with a guy that I've ever seen.
Ah! Is that Jaejoong? So Sica has been successfully approached him.

I feel annoyed when I saw Sica quite close to him.

That namja ruffled Sica's hair while smiling.

Wasnt he rude and thugs? Sica said that. But, is he changed so fast.
Is it because of Sica ..?

I decided to get off the car.

"Sica ..." I called her and she immediately turned to look at me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Jessica's POV


"Finally, I'm soooo tired .." I walked with Jaejoong from the library to the parking lot.

"Huh, isnt me who should be tired? I put all those books on the shelf .. " Jaejoong looked at me sharply.

I gave him my sweetest smile.

"I couldnt put it up. After all, you're taller than me, so you do it .. "

"Ah! I forget if you are a short girl.. " Jaejoong ruffled my hair and smiled mockingly.

"Hey, I'm not short ..!!" I tried to tiptoe, so I can be tall as him. But still he's much higher.

"Haha .." he laughed at me.

"Yha, you ... .."

"Sica ... ...." I paused because I heard Hae oppa called me. I turn arround and looked at him.

Yha! I forget if I'll go home with him.

"Aigoo! Ne Oppa ... " I shouted to him.

"See you tomorrow Jaejoong .." I waved at Jaejoong and went to Hae Oppa . Hae Oppa must have been waiting for me so long.

"Mian Oppa, let's go home .." I said straight into his car, but Hae Oppa still outside and looked at Jaejoong.

I saw Jaejoong stared back too Hae Oppa. After a long time Jaejoong finally boarded his red motorbike and go straight past our car.

"Waeyo oppa..??"  I asked Hae oppa when he had got in the car and started running it.

"Aniyo .. did you felt lonely today ..??" Hae Oppa really care of me, same as Yunho Oppa.

"Not really, although alone but I'm not lonely Oppa .." I gaze out the window.

"Seems you're close with him now .."

"Uh ..??" I looked at Hae Oppa. "Oppa mean is Jaejoong ..??" I asked.

Oppa nodded.

"Ne, although he was still a little rough, but slowly he has changed.." I say happily and smiled.

"But, did he hurt you ..??" Hae Oppa glances at me briefly, then re-focus on the road. I could see he was a little worried.

"No one would hurt me. Anyway, I got 3 Oppa who always take care of me. And this is one of them. hehe .. " I appointed at him and smiled.

"Haha .." Hae Oppa laughed and my hair softly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica's POV


I just spoke with Yunho Oppa by phone.
Oppa said that they past the first match with ease.
An hour isnt enough to speak with him, just one day but I've really missed my Oppa.

I was really close to Yun Oppa. Even not a day that I passed without him. Yes, this is the first time. Alone, without oppa. Pfff...

There are still five days, and it was too long for me. I want oppa go home as soon as possible.

Ah .. tomorrow is Maths test, I must remind Jaejoong to study. As a prefect, he must get good score. I picked up my cell phone and send him a message.


 
To: Jeje---> Jaejoong~~a tomorrow is match test, you have to study. The prefect should get a good score.. Hwaiting ..! \^o^/


I put my phone on the table...

PIIP!

 

From: Jeje---> Hey stupid fussy girl ..! How can you have my phone number? Huh..?!



I smiled to read his reply.

 

To: Jeje--->  I used to be preferct before. U forget that??? So I have all students phone number, including you^^



I just turned my face from my cell phone screen but it have sound again, he reply so quickly ..

 

From: Jeje---> I dont care. Will get good or bad score I dont care. I'm going to bed now.. Dont send a message again! You disturb my sleep, pabo.


 
I put my cell phone at my desk. Why is he so stubborn? Uugh! I lay on my bed. After reading some books now I'm sleepy. And finally I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author POV


The class was so quiet. Because now he test is going on.

The questions isnt so difficult to Sica, because she was learn about that lastnight.

Several times, Sica glanced at Jaejoong. He lookes do his work lazily.

'Surely he cant answer that..' Sica thought.

After one hour, test was end.

Mr. Lee left the class, because the time is over ..

"Jae, let's play basketball .." Yoochun stood next to Jaejoong with Junsu and some other friends.

"I'm not interested ..!!" Jaejoong didnt look at them at all. Instead he was busy playing a pen in his hand.

"We need some fun after tortured Jae .." Junsu said as he embraced Jaejoong's shoulder.

"Dont touch me ..!!" Jaejoong pushed Junsu hard enough.

"Jae come on, just a while .." Yoochun tried to persuade Jaejoong.

"I told you I dont want, and never came to me again ..!!" Jaejoong pushed some friends who had been standing behind Junsu and Yoochun. He wanted to leave the classroom but ...

"Just say that you cant play basketball, Jae .."

Junsu walked past Jaejoong, and in a moment the ball in Junsu's hand went into Jaejoong's hands.

"Nothing that I cant do .. You know that .. "Jaejoong pointed to Junsu's face.

Junsu smiled, Coz he managed to melt Jaejoong.

"Three On Three .."

Junsu take back the ball from Jaejoong's hands.

"Huh?! One On Two .. I defy you and him..!!"
Jaejoong pointed at Junsu and Yoochun.

"Are you sure Jae ..??" Yoochun walked over to Jaejoong and Junsu.

"Why, are you afraid ..!!" Jaejoong smirked to Junsu and Yoochun.

"Okay. No problem .. "Junsu said, and Yoochun smiled.

Jaejoong past Junsu and Yoochun, leading to basketball court behind the school.

Jessica smiled happily.

'Junsu and Yoochun really did a good job!' Sica thought then go to basketball court too.

In a short time the field became crowded.

The students looked at 3 boys in the middle field.

Sica standing under a tree alongside a field.

"Who reach 11 point first is the winner.." Yoochun told the rules of the game.

"That's easy, quick start .." Jaejoong said, smiling sarcastically.

The game was really exciting,

Some students shouted when a player fell down.

Sica concentration to the match, when she heard some girl talked next to her.

"Omo! Jaejoong really handsome .. "

"Yeah! He was more handsome than Yoochun and Junsu .. "

"Yes. His face reallycool!"

"Eh, but he's really rude .."

"Maybe not rude, but cool .."

"Yeah, I think so.."

They were really enthusiastic talk about Jaejoong. Sica smile a little to hear that.

'Jaejoong's fans?? Hahaha!' Sica thought, tried to hold her laughter.

The game still going on.

Jaejoong still leading with his points.

Sica shouted happily when Jaejoong's ball went into the ring ..

The three looked really tired. But they enjoy the game.

Now the score was same. situation became quiet. All students strained to see who will win.

The ball is now in Yoochun's hand.
He was so great to bring the ball toward the ring.

But suddenly Jaejoong steal the ball, and shoot the ball directly into the ring.

All students shouted loud because his shoot got into the ring and Jaejoong won!

"I told you, there's nothing I cant do .."

Jaejoong threw the ball towards Junsu and Yoochun.

"Yes, you're great Jae .. Congratulations .. "

Yoochun reached out to shake hands with Jaejoong, but Jaejoong brushed it off. Jaejoong left Junsu and Yoochun.