Chapter 11

Break Up The Shell

Jaejoong POV

 
All students data really made me dizzy. Starting from the biographical until the list of values​​. Really troublesome.

Junsu and Yoochun kind enough to help me and Sica.

Today Sica more happy than yesterday. She's more often smiling.

"You seem really happy today, Sica ..??" Junsu asked as he continued to classify the student data.

"Ne, tomorrow morning my Oppa will back. Our school won and got a champion .. " Sica said happily.

"Good ..." I just said slowly while continuing to focus on the papers in front of me.

Suddenly Junsu's phone rang. Junsu away from us to lift the phone.

"Yeoboseoyo .. Ah, ne Taeyeon~a .. Oh, arraso ... "

Junsu walked toward us.

"Ah mian I have to go home, my dongseng asked me to pick her up .." Junsu said as he stepped to Yoochun who's sleeping and waking him up.

"Arraso. Gomawo for your helped Junsu~a .." Sica friendly smile to Junsu.

"No one tell you to help us." I said casually.

Suddenly I felt something hard landed on my head.

"Pabo, you should thank them.." Sica hitting my head with books.

"Ah, appayo ..!!" I shouted, holding my head.

"So dont speak carelessly .." Sica continue her activities.

"Hahaha .. He's lie.. He wants to be alone with you but I and Yoochun bother you .. Mian Jae .. "Junsu said with a laugh.

"Yha! Kim Junsu I'll kill you now.. " I was standing with a long ruler in my hand.

"Junsu hurry go. Your sister waiting for u right? "Sica still serious look at the papers in front of her.

"Ne, ne!" Junsu wake Yoochun up again.

"Yesh. Chun~a wake up! Palli..." Junsu hitting Yoochun's arm slowly.

"Hooaahm,,, uummm,, already finished?" Yoochun got up as he rubbed hiseyes. It seems he's still sleepy.

"Continue ur sleep in the car, I will driving .." Junsu pulled Yoochun up and they go.

"Hey guys! We go now. Jae, dont do anything to Jessica arraso?"Junsu winked to me.

I threw him a paper that has clot.

20 min I and Sica was silent, nothing we do besides compile all the papers.

"Ahh ... I'm tired .." I got up and stretched my body.

"Jeje, it'll soon be finished, continue to do this .." Sica still focus.

I stood behind her, why she was so serious.
Is she always like this when doing something.
Haha! I'll . I smiled.

I hugged her from behind. As i thought, she was surprised.

"Yha, what are you doing ..?! Jeje .. let go of me! "
Sica stopped and hitting my hands.

"You always hold my arm, why I cant hug you .." I want to laugh at her reaction.

"Jeje quick let go ..!!" Sica trying to let go of my hand but I'm hug her stronger.

"Dont worry no one sees us Baby .." I put my head on her shoulder.

"But I never tease u Jeje~a .."

Hahahahaha! I really want to laugh. She's really funny.

"You're too serious. ou ignore me aegiya.." I kept teasing her.

"Jeje be serious .. It was 4 pm now.. " Sica kept trying to let go of my hand.

Suddenly her phone rang.

"I have to accept this, let go of me Jeje .." Sica said.

"I dont even hold your hand, so you can still pick it up right..??" I smiled at her.

She had no other choice because I wont let go, I still want to .

"Yeoboseoyo .." Sica trying to sound calm.

"Sica, where are you? Why not go home yet..??"

I brought my ear and I heard a namja asked worried to her.

"Ah, ani Oppa. I'll be back soon .. " Sica said.

"Can Oppa pick u now ..??"

"Ani, dont Oppa. I must continue my work. Oppa bye .. "Sica shut her phone.

"Is he that arrogant namja who always go home with you ..?!" I was a little curt with her.

"Ne! But Hae Oppa not a arrogant namja..!!" Sica directs her finger to my face.

That phone was made ​​Sica forget that our position still as before. I still hug her waist from behind and still rested my head on her shoulder. I'm not sure but it felt comfortable.

"Does a namja like that who be your boyfriend? uh..." I said mockingly.

She turned slightly to me. I loosened my hug a bit so she could look at me.

"Ani, my sweet heart lover just you aegiya .." she smiled sweetly as she my chin.

"Then, you want me to kiss you now eagi ..?" I smiled evily at her.

"Stop kidding! Quick let go ofme and continue your job ..!!" she hit my head slowly and go back to do her job.

I stand and sit in my chair. I glanced at her and she was serious with her job.

"You're too serious.." I said softly.

"So?" she ask.

"Aniya..."

She stopped and looked at me.

"Jonggie..."

"Mwo?!" I looked at her confused.

"I'll call u Jonggie from now on."

"Why Jonggie? It sound like a puppy's name!"

"Jonggie~a,' she smiled at me then back to see at her papers.

I sighed slowly. "Up to you!" I said annoyed.

She just laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica's POV


It's finished! Aaahhh really tiring.

I moved from my chair and began to tidy up my bag.

Jaejoong give these data to staff room.

I brought his bag as walked out of class.

I glanced at my watch, it's half past five.

I dont want to ask Hae Oppa to pick me up, so decided to go home with bus.

"Finally home .." Jaejoong took his bag from my hand

"It's fun, right?" I smiled at him.

"Fun? Its tiring! Because of a stupid yeoja which made ​​me as a prefect so all to be like this now.. " he said casually as he walked ahead of me.

"Jonggie, this is fun .." I tried to align the pace with him.

"He'll pick you up ..??" Jaejoong suddenly asked me.

"Ah, Hae Oppa? Ani. I dont want to ask him to pick me up. After all, his house far enough .. " I walk looking down at the floor. My strange habits, because I like to walk while counting the number of plots ceramics.

"Then ..??" Jaejoong stopped and looked at me.

I lifted my head to face him.

"Then I'll go home with bus, pabo .." I hit his head slowly and then walk again.

He suddenly took my hand and led me to the park lot. Now I'm standing next to his motorcycle.

"I'll take you home ..!!" he said as he boarded his motorcycle.

I'm still speechless. I realized that when he was above his motorcycle he look really cool.

"Ani, Jonggie~a.." I tried to resist.

"Shut up and quickly ride ..!!" he yelled.

I just nodded then ride and come home with him.

"Jonggie ~ a, dont ride so fast..!!" I told him from behind.

He didnt answer and run his motorcycle.

I'm holding on to his brown jacket.

He runs his motorcycle so quickly, made ​​me even more close to his body.
The smell of his body really nice. Like the scent of Vanilla.

Unconsciously I leaned on his back. It really made ​​me comfortable.

"Are you sleepy? Hold more stronger if you're sleepy .. " he said while turning abit to me.

"Ani, I'm not sleepy .."

I dont strengthen the grip is also not pulled myself from his back.

We arrived in front of my home.

"Gomawo. You take me home .. " I got off from his motorcycle.

"You're alone at home .." Jaejoong looked at my house.

"Ani, I lived with my oppa.. Yeah, now I'm alone because he's went to Jeju. " I straighten my hair.

"Sica..." Hae oppa voice shockedme. Omo ..! Hae Oppa waiting in front of my home?

I could see his unliked expression to Jaejoong.

I glanced at Jaejoong who also looked sharp to him.

"Does he live here ..?!" Jaejoong asked in a curt tone.

"Pabo, of course not. Do you think I'm crazy .. "I smiled slightly at him.

Hae Oppa walked toward me and Jaejoong.

"Why not call me if you want to be picked up .." Hae Oppa looked at me intently.

"Mian, I dont want to bother Oppa .."

"Jonggie~a gomawo .." I looked back at Jaejoong with a smile.

"Ne, I'm go.." Jaejoong wearing his helmet then went away.

"You're so close to him now .." Hae Oppa started to interrogate me.

"He was my friend Oppa .." I walked to my door.

"He doesnt hurt you right..??" Hae Oppa asked me suspiciously.

"Ani Oppa, he didnt hurt me .. See, he drove me home .. "I looked at him briefly and then find the key in my bag.

"Mian Oppa, I couldnt accompany Oppa, I must do a lot home works.." I'm still standing at the door with him.

"Ne, Oppa just want to make sure that you're ok .." Hae Oppa softly my head.
Sometimes I feel odd with his treatment. He's my Oppa, but his touch is different from Yunho and Changmin Oppa.

"Oppa go now. Take care.." Hae Oppa kissed my forehead again. I was surprised. Why he do this to me? What does it mean ..? That night .. and today as well.

I just smiled, looking at his back that went along with his black car.