Chapter 1

Break Up The Shell

Jessica's POV

"Opppaaaaa ... ..." I ran to my oppa room that located next to my room.

"Oppa its already half past seven, we're late!!"

I tried hard to wake my oppa. He was sleeping head.  Just like me! hehe...

"Oppa, wake up .." I kept tugging at his blankets.

"Arra arra! I've wake,, ok ..??" he replied with his eyes half-closed.

"Good! Quick shower before we're late .." I got out of bed.

"I'll take 30 minutes or I go to school by myself..!!" I threatened him before running to the table.

 

Hi! I'm Jessica. I was the daughter of a businessman who is quite famous in Seoul. I have a elder brother, named Jung Yunho. He's not my real brother, but he's very protective of me.
I'm really love him. I like to call him 'Jagiya', even though I know he doesnt like it. But Oppa never angry and just let I call him 'Jagi'.

Our parents live in San Francisco, because my appa got a job there, and as a wife, my umma went with Appa.

Because we live separately from parents, so Oppa really take care of me.

I still remember when Oppa challenged a namja coz he said he love me. Oppa also hit a namja who makes me as a bet with his friends. Even, Oppa must be suspension for 1 week, and got punishment by Appa. He can't go out with his friends for 1 month!!

Ah my Oppa is the best, though sometimes I felt he was outrageous . But I know it because he loves me.^^

 

I got out of the car with Oppa, because we've got to school.

"Oppa, I went to class now uhm .." I said as I left him.

"Come to canteen during break time ne?! Oppa will wait for you! "Oppa shout at me.

"Ne Jagi .." I smiled at him and ran to class as soon as possible because the first lesson will begin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

I hate math! So I decided to skip the first lesson.

"They just come home last night, and this morning was gone again! Haish! Just don't come home!!!" I keep cursing my Appa and Umma. They are always busy. Always out of country for a long time.

Ah thinking about them just makes me sick! I went on my usual 'activities', thats sleeping in the school hall which has been unused.

If I wake up before the time, that must because I was caught by that fussy headmaster.. I dont care even I'll get a punishment ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author POV

"I want to eat your bread Hyung .." Changmin miserably in front of Yunho.

"Then why dont you buy one? Pabo .. " Yunho said, but still gives his bread to Changmin. Shortly Donghae came and joined.

"Hyung, we play basketball after school ok?" Donghae sat beside Changmin who has spent his bread.

"Molla, I must ask my dongsaeng first .." Yunho straightened his orange juice.

"Oh! where's Sica? Usually she was with us during break time .. "Donghae asked as he ate his food.

"She should have been with us now," Yunho started to enjoy his food.

From the entrance of the canteen, Jessica walking towards them with a limp.

"Waeyo baby ..??"Yunho asked to his beloved dongseng.

"Oppa ... ..." Jessica hugged her Oppa, when she had sat next to Yunho.

"Waeyo ..??" Yunho asked as he ran back to his sister's blond hair.

All students in this Canteen already used to seeing Jessica hugged Yunho like that. Because, Jessica is known to be really spoiled to Yunho, who was two years older than her.

"Mr Lee told me to monitor my classmates. because I was a lead.. "Jessica still rely on Yunho's shoulder.

"Then ..??" Yunho asked confused.

"Oppa said 'then'..??" Jessica straightened facing Yunho.

"Then is that hard to monitor your classmates ..??" Yunho asked in a puzzled face.

"Oppa! He was super messy! Always skip the lessons! Never do homework! Always against teachers! Even yesterday he fights with students from other schools! Just really inconvenient if I have to deal with him.. "Jessica said so length.

"He will deal with me if he hurt you. So just run your duties as prefect. Ok baby ..? "Yunho convinced Jessica.

"I think I know that person ..??" Donghae who had been only silence finally spoke up.

"I also seem to know the person .." Changmin looked at Jessica.

"If I'm not wrong, there was a students that got punished by Mr Lee in the staffroom yesterday. His face covered with wounds .. "Changmin continued his words.

"And if I'm not wrong, from his symbol, he's in the first grade,  just like you Sica .." Donghae's talking now.

"I think that's him," Jessica said  as she drank the juice that Yunho bought for her.

"His name .." Changmin trying to remember. "Ah, I forgot .." Changmin hit his own head slowly.

"Jaejoong, Kim JaeJoong. Right? "Donghae said with a straight face.

"Yes his name is Jaejoong .." Jessica agreed.

"Jaejoong or Jaejun or whoever his name! He'll get a big problem if dealing with my dear sister.. "Yunho with gentle Jessica's head.

"Gomawo Oppa, Love You Jagi .." Jessica smiled sweetly to Yunho.

"This time I wont angry because you called me like that .." Yunho said, looking annoyed, while others just laughed at him.