Chapter 15

Break Up The Shell

Jessica's POV


I'm really hassles today.
A lot of work to be done and Jaejoong absent today.
So, I have to do so many tasks alone. Now is rest time but I have to finish all.

Aish where did he go??

"We will help you, Sica .." Junsu come and develop that thick books on the table to the bookshelf.

"I also will help .." Yoochun also develop the books on the shelf.

They are the only source of my information about Jaejoong. They are really close now, I'm sure they know what the reason Jaejoong absent.

"Do you know why Jaejoong absent ..?!" I put the book and looked at them.

"He's sick .." Yoochun turned to face me.

"Mwo..?! Jeongmal ..?! Is that bad..?! Is he hospitalized ..?!" I was shocked.

"He's .. unconscious. He was comma .. " Junsu said with a sad face.

"Jeongmal ..!? How can ..!? What happened to him ..?!" I more shocked.

"Stop itSu. Sica really scared .. " Yoochun put a small smile towards me.

"Haha .. mian. You re really care about him, uh .. " Junsu develope the books on the shelf again.

"Huh .. This is not funny .. " I was annoyed and banging on his hands.

"Hahaha! Mian! I'm just kidding! Dont hit me again..." Junsu laughed.

"He's just got fever, not too bad .." Yoochun speaking.

"Last night he came home in the rain. I've told him to stay, but he still forced to go home .. " Yoochun finished and sitting on the bench with me.

"But, He's so poor, when he's sick like this no one take care of him.." Junsu looked at me.

"Ne, both his parents were in Japan now.." Yoochun looked at me as well.

"Then why are you looking at me like that huh ..?!"
I looked at them.

"Show that you re really care about him .." Yoochun stood up and patted my shoulder softly.

"We couldnt get to his house. We must do something .. " Junsu put the last book to the shelf and walked towards me and Yoochun.

I know what they want.

But today I have promise to celebrate Donghae oppa birthday.

What should I do ..?

"But I'm .." I havent finished my words, Junsu and Yoochun had left me.

Ottokhe ..?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica's POV


I looked out the window.

"You'll come, right ..??" Hae Oppa hope I'll answered yes, but ..

"Emm, that .. yes I'll go with Yunho Oppa .. " I replied and went back looking out the window.

Ahh .. I cant bear to see his smile. I'm so bad if I hurt him.

I've arrived home.

I glanced at the clock in the living room.
Its 4 pm.
I'm ready to go to Hae oppa's party.

I waited for Yunho Oppa who was getting ready in his room.

Dont know why, I felt dont want to go, my mind filled with Jaejoong.
Is he okay ..? I really wanted to meet him ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author POV


Sica stop a taxi and leave her home.

'Mian Oppa ..' Sica thought.


Meanwhile ..

"Sica, let's go .." Yunho looking for Jessica, but she's not here.

Yunho's eyes fixed on a small note on the table.

 

'Mian Oppa, I cant go to Donghae oppa's birthday party.
There is something that I should finish. I'll be okay. Oppa dont worry. Said to Donghae oppa. I'm so sorry ...
 
Jessica'

 

"Where did she go..??" Yunho pulled out his cell phone and tried to contact Jessica. But cant, Sica phone isnt active.

Yunho sighed and go alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica stood in front of a deserted house for the second time.

Slowly she step forward to the front door, this home really quiet with no signs of life.

She ring the bell several times. Soon a familiar voice heard in her ears.

A namja opening the door.

"Sica .." Jaejoong was surprised to see Jessica.

"Why didnt you call me if you're sick huh ..?!" Sica get into Jaejoong's home, same as when the first time she came to Jaejoong's home.

"What are you doing here huh .. quickly get out .. " Jaejoong said flatly as he walked into his room.

"I want to meet you Jonggie.." Sica followed behind Jaejoong.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Jessica's POV


"I'm okay, now you better go home .." Jaejoong turned around and looked at me sharply.

I think I'm used with that look, I stepped toward him.

"You need lots of rest .." I said and pulled his hand.
I took him to the bed and told him to rest.

"I'm okay .." He kept staring at me. His eyes were so big and beautiful.

"Your eyes are so big Jonggie~a..." I said quietly.

"You think your eye isnt big?" he said softly. I smiled.

"Hehehe ..."

He is smiled thinly!

Finally! :D

"I'll make food for you. Now sleep here.. I'll be right back .. " I smiled and went to kitchen and cook for him.

I know I cant cook properly. But ... I'll try!!
I always saw Yunho oppa make soup. I certainly could.

After some time it finally finished.

I looked at the soup in front of me.

"Is this good? I said quietly. I took a spoon and taste it.

WOW! It's delicious!

"Hahahaha! I can make this soooo well!" I laughed delightedly.

I bring the soup to his room.

I slowly approached him and he fell asleep.

Uhm, I like this. Seems he's not angry with me anymore. As there is no problem between us.

I put the soup on the table beside her bed.

I sat bedside him. Dont know why, I really like to see his face while asleep. And again I run my hand to follow the curve of his face. I smiled at his face. Like a baby, really cute.

Suddenly his hand caught mine, makes me surprised and took my hand away but he held my hand really strong.

"You really like to touch my face .." he said still with eyes closed.

"Ani, I just want to wake you up .." I tried to heard casual cover up my nervousness.

"Am I really handsome .." Jaejoong opened his eyes and looked at me straight.

"Ne .. you're really handsome .. "I smiled wryly mocking him.

"More handsome than Donghae? .." Jaejoong's words made ​​me silent.

Why does he have to mention Donghae oppa name when I was with him..! Pabo ..!

"Dont say his name when I'm with you .." I tried to smile and take the soup.

"Wae ..?" Jaejoong asked.

"Because I dont like if you're mad at me .." I fed him slowly.

He stared at me awhile then opened his mouth.

He just ate little and said he was full. I know he started felt uncomfortable because we just silent to each other.

"Is this bad? This is the first time I cook. And it seems you dont like this. Huh ..." I put the bowl on the table.

"I will eat ..." he took the bowl and eat again.

I smiled and looked at him.

"Is this good?" I asked quietly.

"Is this really the first time you cook?" he asked back. I nodded.

"This is good ..." he said quietly. I smiled happily.

"Sica,,, I really cant eat this anymore. I'm full .." Jaejoong looked at me.

"Its okay ..." I took the bowl and put it on the table.

I gave him a glass of water.

"I want soju .." Jaejoong said softly.

"You want to die huh?." I looked at him annoyed.

"Soju wont make me die .." Jaejoong put the glass on the table.

"I know soju wont make u die. But I can, pabo ..!!" I hit his head.

"Ah, appayo.." Jaejoong grinned and holding his head.

I looked at the clock.

8pm.

Ah how with Donghae oppa's party..
Mian Oppa ..

"Why ..??" Jaejoong stared at me.

"Ani. Now go to sleep. After that I'll go home.. "I smiled at him.

"There's one thing I want, You want to grant that ..?" Jaejoong seriously ask me.

"What ..??" I asked him.

"I miss my Umma .." Jaejoong looked sad.

"Then..?" I dont understand what he wants.

How shocked I was when Jaejoong pulled me into his arms. He hugged me.

Its warm, tight, and comfortable.

I could feel Jaejoong's breath between my hair.

I hugged him back.

Jaejoong slowly pulled me into his lap without removing his arms.

Its really comfortable.

I heard his heartbeat. His heartbeat really fast. Just like me.

We were silent, no one talk.

I move a bit but Jaejoong tightened his arms at me.

Comfortable, I dont want him to release me.

I know this is wrong.
Jaejoong wasnt supposed to hug me. But Hae Oppa. He's my boyfriend.

I felt guilty at Hae Oppa, but I also dont want to reject this hug.

I wont mad if all people call me selfish.

Jaejoong's hand slowly droop down, I turned and saw he was sleep on my shoulder.

Smiling, I put him to bed and covered him.

Now I stood beside his bed, looked him. He's so sweet.
I sat beside him, I gently his hair and kissed his forehead briefly.

"Get well soon Jonggie baby..." I said and took my bag and back to my home.