Chapter 6

Break Up The Shell

Jessica's POV

 

Yunho Oppa went to Jeju yesterday.

Not only that! Key also gone.

Now I'm alone, both at home and at school.

Today is the first day without Yunho Oppa.

Today I will go to school with Donghae Oppa. Because Yunho Oppa asked Donghae Oppa to take care of me.

"Hae Oppa .." I ran towards Donghae oppa car.

I went and sat in the backseat.

Changmin oppa's here.

"Annyeong Changmin oppa ..." I said and smile.

Changmin oppa looked at me and smiled.

"Annyeong, Sica ... I'm sleepy." Changmin oppa said quietly.

"Sleepy?" I asked. He nodded slowly, then pulled out a jacket from his bag and covered his face. He slept.

I just smiled.

"How did you sleep last night..??" Hae Oppa asking me.

"I'm sleep well oppa..." I answered shortly.

Donghae oppa just nodded and smiled.

"Mian Oppa, you should pick me for this week .." I feel bad for them because their home far enough from my home.

"Ani ... you are our dongseng too. So it's not a problem ..." Changmin oppa looked at me. Donghae oppa nodded.

"Gomawo oppadeul!" I said happily.

Changmin oppa suddenly coming toward me.

"Can you buy me a lollipop?" asked Changmin oppa.

"Ne?" I looked at him confused.

"Yha! You supposed buy her lollipop!" Donghae oppa hit Changmin oppa head.

"Haish! Its hurts! I'm just kidding!" Changmin oppa yelled.

"I know it ..." Donghae oppa replied quietly and started to  run his car.

"Then why are you hitting me?" Changmin oppa asked irritably. Donghae oppa just smiled.

I immediately laughed.

They are so funny!

*****

Jaejoong POV


Aaahhh ...

I'm getting laziness to school.

It's all because of that girl, ah !

I turned my feet to school with laziness.

I dont want called as a coward by Sica, also Junsu and Yoochun ..

Uh, since when I called her Sica ..???

Class still quiet.

There are only 4 students, including me.

I saw Sica sat at her desk, listening Mp3 and closing her eyes.

Even she didnt realize that now I was standing beside her.

Two yeoja in this class directly out of the classroom.

Maybe they think I'm going to fight with Sica as an opening today.

"Are you crazy ..?!" I tried to revive her.

She immediately opened her eyes and looked at me then smiled.

"You've come so early. Wah! Truly a diligent prefect .. "her words like a taunt.

"Listen to me. Today I would say to Mr. Han. I'll stop being a prefect. So you can become prefect again .. "I leave her and walked to my seat.

I know she followed behind me.

"Yha! Jaejoong-a! Dont be like that. I've said that I'd help you .. " she said, sitting next to me.

"I never want to be prefect. You are arbitrarily forced me ..!!" I said loud enough.

"But all agree, no one protests .." she still trying to persuade me. She held my arm.

"That's because they are afraid of me. Come on! You wont succeed to make me change. Just calceled your efforts, and became a prefect again.. "I said calmly.

"Ani, I dont want to. You still a prefect..!!" she threw my hand. I face her now.

"I'm still going to stop being prefect .." I said sternly, and she immediately spun at me.

"Jaejoong-a please .." she put her pleading face, and hold my arms again.

"Why do you always holding me? You really liked me, uh..??" I smile mockingly.

"Dont change the topic!!" she was angry and immediately threw my hand again.

"Wow.... you two grow closer .. "Junsu and Yoochun suddenly join our conversation.

"Are you both dating now ..??" Junsu asked and stood beside Sica.

"This is not your business! You should go away!"

I hate them!

Really hate them.

"Jaejoong dont be like that, they are also our friends .." Sica trying to calm me down.

"They are your friend not my friend! "I stood up and walked to leave the classroom.

I heard Sica called many times but I ignored her.

I immediately dropped my body over the mattress.

Now I'm in the old hall.

I'm sleepy.

I dont care if I will be punished for leaving school hours. Especially now I was a prefect.

Ahh .. really dont care.