Chapter 3

Break Up The Shell

Author POV


The rush of wind blew her black hair.

"I hate whiny girl, do all women like to cry.."

Jaejoong was sitting on the roof of the school as he drank a bottle of soju.

Jaejoong really like soju, even though he's not old enough to drink that.

Jaejoong continues drank his soju.

One bottle is nothing for him, he was even able to drink 13 bottles soju at the same time..

Suddenly, Mr. Lee, the fussy headmaster ever, opened the roof door and now was standing in front of Jaejoong.

Jaejoong looked away, and continued drink his soju.

"Kim Jaejoong! What are you doing huh ..??" Mr. Lee looked really angry.

"You can see that I'm trying to enjoy my life .." Jaejoong replied casually. Mr. Lee immediately took away Jaejoong's soju.

"You! Come with me now! "

Mr. Lee went away and Jaejoong followed him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jaejoong POV


I'm quite surprised that Mr. Lee's lecture is only for 1 hour, and after that he told me to back to class.

There is no punishment, or suspension as usual he gave me.

Now I have to follow the lessons in class. The teacher in class keep preach to me.

I glanced at Jessica who was sitting next to my desk, she still looked angry at me. She glances at me as if to say 'huh-you're-dead'.

I walked slowly toward my seat, I glanced at Jessica but she just stayed straight on the board in front.

I smiled. It's funny when she's angry. Are all women would like that when angry?

I sat in my seat during class. Without asking anything, because I dont know what to ask. And also I dont understand that all.

I realize that Jessica looked at me and when I saw her, she would look away.

Hahaha!
I wanted to laugh.

The bell rang.
Finally! This suffering will end.

when I want to get out of my seat, Junsu who sat behind me holding my shoulder.

"Dont you feel bored? You always behave like this .. "

"That's none of your business .." I stood from my seat.

"I'm not saying that was my business. But I guess thats not hard to be a good student .. right?? "

"Who are u huh? How dare u speak to me like that ..!!" I shouted. Make all students look at us.

"Calm yourself Kim Jaejoong .." Yoochun sat next to Junsu. He looked at me with a smile.

"Shut up , this is not your business!" I snapped back to them.

Yoochun smiled and came up to me. "Thats not good if you're emotional like that ..".

"Haish!" I took my bag and left the classroom.

Kim Junsu and Park Yoochun.

Handsome, cool, clever, and rich students.
Many girls in this school said that.
But for me, they are not more than a jerk!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yunho's POV


Me, Donghae, Changmin, Jessica and Key were enjoying our lunch in the canteen.

We keep asking to Key who had just returned from Japan.

We kept laughing and cheerfully spend our food.

"What about your job Baby ..??"  I asked my dongsaeng who was enjoying her food.

"I dont know Oppa .."she said softly.

"Eh what job Icy~a ..??" Key that doesnt understand finally asked.

After that Jessica explained it all to Key.

"Are you still going to approach him..??" Key ask her.

"Molla .." Sica said casually.

"Did he do something to you ..??" I looked suspicious to my dongseng.

"Ani .. aniyo Oppa .. "she replied, smiling sweetly and go back to eat her food.

"Sica~a, are you going to keep try to near with him ..??" Donghae asked with a strange tone, such as jealousy.

"Maybe, because I was the class lead oppa.."
Sica casually replied.

I can see Donghae sighed quietly.

Well, I know that Donghae liked my dongseng, but I pretended to dont know and wait is Donghae dared to express his feelings to my dear dongseng.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica's POV


Aish .. Yunho Oppa mustnt know that Jaejoong has made ​​me cry.

If I tell him. Jaejoong will disappear from the circulation of this earth.

But that means I must continue my job as a good prefect.

We still enjoyed our lunch while Junsu and Yoochun through and smile towards us. I remember their quarrels with Jaejoong.

"Oppa, I want to go first .." I said as I rose from my seat.

"Ne.." Yunho Oppa smile at me.

"Uh, where are u going ..??" Key ask me.

"Somewhere. Just for minutes. Okay? U back to class first... "I said as I kissed Yunho Oppa's cheek.

I sent a friendly smile to the others and go straight.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Right! He sleep here again, ggaahhh..

I walked over and sat beside him.

Well, just call me crazy because my feet stepped towards the school hall and now I'm was sat beside Kim Jaejoong who was sleep.

I have to keep doing my job, although he is the most annoying human on this earth.

I decided to wake him.

"Jaejoong Jaejoong ~ a. ..." I shook his shoulder.

I'm ready if he would simply yelled at me, because I'd snapped him back.

"Yha! Kim Jaejoong come on wake up .." I kept waking him.

"If you want to sleep, just sleep next to me .." he said without opening his eyes.

"Yha, I want to wake you up, not go to sleep with you, pabo! Jeongmal pabo ..!"

Success! He immediately got up and looked at me sharply.

"Who says you can say to me like that ..!!" he yelled a little.

"It's up to me, who tell you not listen to me uh..?" I tried to relax.

"I think after the incident yesterday you're going away from me, seems you still bother me .." I saw a small smile carved on his face.

Cute .. Cute eh??

"I wouldnt give up, I've said that I have to know all about you .." I said casually.

Suddenly he leaned to me. Even I could feel the roar of his breath on my face.

"You like me.?" he asked with his evil smile.

Huh! I could see the devil dancing above his head.

Wake up Kim Jaejoong ..!

"It seems ... you're more stupid than I thought .. "I tried to calm down. "Get away from me .." I pushed him.

"Ah, I forgot girls was always shy .." he was still smiling slyly. He stepped away from me but still smiling.

"Let's go to class." I pulled his hand.

He immediately threw my hands.

"I dont want to, I'm bored .." he replied, pulling his bag and walked to leave me.

"Cant you shut up before I done .." I held his hand.

"What do you want actually ..?!"

"I've said many times, I want to know about you .." I still kept hold his hand.

"Ah .. when are you going to get bored to bothered me huh..??" he looked frustrated.

"So, for you, I am a bully ..??" I was upset with his words.

"You dont realize it eh.." he looked paltry. "You'd better hurry back to class bell had sounded right .." he left me.

"I'm not going to class without you .." I again took his hand.

"Let go of me!" he threw my hand until I fell.

"Aaahh .. appayo... "I my hands and feet.

He walked away without helping me. Leaving me sitting alone in this hall. Cruel! Cruel!! Crueeeelllll !!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------