Chapter 27

Break Up The Shell

Yunho POV


Ah this is so boring, I'm with Gyuri now, enjoying the music at a cafe. This is one of her favorite cafe. One of the thousands cafes that she had visited in this city.

I just sat on my chair. While Gyuri dancing in the dance floor. Some Namja approached her, but I dont care. That's none of my business ..!

I dunno, I suddenly forgot that I liked her so much before. Now,,, I just dont feel like dealing and met her again. Now I went with her just because I feel annoyed, and lazy to stay at home.

You think that I was so bad? Yes I'm bad, I admit it.
I consciously use her. But somehow I dont care.

"Yunho, come on. Don't you want to dance with me? Hear, this music was cool.."  Gyuri comes and grabs my hand.

"I dont want to.." I let go her hand.

"Come on .." Gyuri took my hand again.

"I said I dont want .." I looked at her lazily.

"What's wrong ..? You want to have some fun here, right? So why just sit here? " Gyuri gave up and reached her drink.

"You're done? We should go home.." I put my glass on the table and got up.

"Go home? Hey Yunho, this is just 11pm... I don't want to... " Gyuri went back to the dance floor.

Mwo..? Isnt a Yeoja should go home before 10 pm. This girl is wild..

"If you dont want then I'll go home alone .." I walked out the cafe. Gyuri walk to me and pulled my hand.

"Yunho! Whats wrong with you ..?!" Gyuri said annoyed.

"I'm tired, I want to go home .." I walked out cafe again.

"But I still want to here .." Gyuri pulled my hand again.

"Then I go home first .." I casually walked out.

She was quiet and didnt follow me anymore. I left her alone without care she'll go home with whom later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

This is a short chapter ...
Sorry, took a long time to upload this story.
I'm so busy with my study. I will upload soon.

-Happy Reading- ^^