Chapter 5

Break Up The Shell

Donghae POV


Recently, Sica always disappeared from us. During break time, or when the teachers didnt enter the class.

She always take care of her 'friend'.
Ah! Its annoying! It makes me less to meet her.

"Where's Sica, Hyung ..??" Changmin asked with his mouth full of food.

We re currently enjoying our lunch now, and again without Sica.

I ate my lunch with laziness.

"She said today she will run a strategy to cripple her hooligan friends .." Yunho hyung start to drinking his orange juice. While Changmin still focus with his food. He's a shiksin!

Aaaahhhh .... I want to see that boy ..! How does he look? He pisses me off .. Haish!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 Jessica's POV


Hahaha, this time you cant escape from me Jaejoong!!

I smiled happily because I already have a way to change his attitude.

A super risky plan that has been prepared by me last night.

It must be succeed!

If this plan failed, I must be responsible to all songsaengnim at this school!

Just really need to succeed,, Jessica hwaiting ..!

Ah, thats Key, he was sitting on a park bench, reading a book.

"Key-ah!!!" I immediately landed on his side.

"Icy, when are you going to stop yelling at me huh ..??" he seemed genuinely annoyed with my habit. I love to yelled at him. Kkk...

"Haha, mian, I'm just glad now Key-ah .." I glanced at his book. JAPANESE LITERATURE Books,, Ahh he's really a nerds boy ..! I muttered to myself.

"Icy-ah what makes you happy ..??" he turned his gaze towards me.

"Mianhae Key-ah. I cant tell you now, but you'll soon know.. "I smile towards him.

"Since when do you like to keep something with my Icy-ah ..?!"

"How many times have I said, call me Sica .." I looked at him annoyed.

"Answer me, what makes you happy ..??" he's really curious.

"Is that so hard to waiting ..? Anyway, it'll be very fun Key-ah .. "I stood up from my place and pulled his hand.

"Bell will ring soon, lets go to class now .." he seemed annoyed with me.

Key-ah sorry. But you wont wait for so long, you will surely know it...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author POV


Today Jaejoong decided to go to school, he wondered what else will Sica do.

Jaejoong stepped into the classroom, and all his classmates looked at him strangely.

Jaejoong didnt care. He was used seeing their gaze.

"Poor, I heard, he's Broken Home .."

"Actually, he was very handsome .. but his attitude really rude ... "

"He never tired of making trouble in this school .."

"Dont deal with him, he could easily hit people.."

Jaejoong heard all their conversations. but, he was just silent. for Jaejoong, their words really not important.

"Hi Jae .." Junsu walked toward Jaejoong's bench.

"You want your soul out of your body now ..?" Jaejoong responded Junsu's greeting without looking at him.

"It's still early Jae, why do you have a very bad mood at this hour ..??" now Yoochun who had been standing next to Junsu who spoke.

"That's because you find a problem with me ..!!"

Jaejoong stood up and pushed Junsu and Yoochun.

"Jaejoong-a ..." Sica who had just arrived quickly pull Jaejoong away from Junsu and Yoochun.
While Key is only quiet and stand behind Jessica.

"What's wrong with you guys ..?!" Sica asked in a little harsh voice.

"I'm so bad mood now .." Jaejoong picked up his bag and wanted to leave the classroom, but Sica quickly took Jaejoong's hand .

"Where will you go ..??" Sica pulled Jaejoong's hand.

"None of your business, let me go ..!!" Jaejoong forced Sica to releasing his hand.

"Jaejoong-a I was ..." Jaejoong cut Jessica's words.

"You want to tell that you are the prefect and you are responsible for your friends? Then delete me from the list in this class ..!!" Jaejoong turned to go, but Sica pull Jaejoong's hand.

"Precisely because of that, I'll announce to you all .." this time Sica disseminate her gaze to the entire class.

"From today, I stopped being prefect, and who will take my place is .." Sica turned to Jaejoong. He was shocked and confused with what Sica do.

"Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong who will take my place as prefect in this class .."

"Mmwwoooo ... !!!!!!!" whole class looked amazed at Sica. Even some girls looked worried on Sica.

The same thing happened to Junsu, Yoochun, and Key. They were gawk. While Jaejoong looked sharp to Sica.

"Dont worry, I will be vice prefect of classes to help you Jaejoong-a .." Sica spoke again without responding to Jaejoong stares.

"Which part of your brain that has broken huh ..!!" Jaejoong snapped Sica.

"I'm not kidding, if you dont believe then you can ask Mr. Lee. After all, you tell me that I dont deserve to be a prefect rite .. "Sica tried to calm down and smile.

"I dont want to..!!" Jaejoong threw Sica's hand and left the classroom.

"Chinguya, see! That scary and stubborn Jaejoong, he was a COWARD..!!" Sica shouted in front of all friends.

Jaejoong stopped and walked back towards Sica. He looked really angry. And again Sica trying to be calm.

"I'm NOT a coward..!!!" Jaejoong said with firmly and loudly.

"Really ..? So, prove it .. "Jessica looked at Jaejoong and smiled sarcastically.

Junsu and Yoochun are aware of Sica's "trick", then help Sica.

Yoochun looked at Junsu and smiled briefly, Junsu smiled back.

"I thought ... Being prefect is not hard .. "Yoochun started talking.

"You cant do it Jae..??" Junsu spoke up with a underestimated  gaze.

"Shut up ..!!" Jaejoong looked sharp at Junsu and Yoochun. While both just smiled sweetly to Jaejoong. Jaejoong looked back at Sica,

"You asked me to do it, then dont blame me if you're miserable in the end ..!!" Jaejoong threatening Sica.

The whole class looked frightened with Jaejoong threat.

"Work hard, Jaejoong .." Sica walked casually to her chair, passed Jaejoong.

Jaejoong wants to leave the classroom, but Mr. Han was came and ready to teach. Jaejoong went back to sit down and try to calm down.

'What the hell is that girl,' Jaejoong thought.

During the two-hour lesson, Jaejoong not seriously to Mr. Han's lesson.

Jaejoong kept thinking how to make Jessica tortured.
Although he also wanted to make Junsu and Yoochun tortured, but his main target is Sica.

"Ok, we'll do the exercise tomorrow. Uhm... Jaejoong, you're new prefect right ..? Bring these books to the library .. "Mr. Han left the classroom.

Jaejoong stood up from his chair, glowering toward Sica, Sica walked over to Jaejoong.

"Your first job .." Sica standing beside Jaejoong.

"You are my vice, so this job I handed to you .." Jaejoong smiled slyly towards Sica.

"But you were prefect Jae .." Sica began arguing with Jaejoong.

"Let us help you if our prefect cant do it.." Junsu and Yoochun taking the books on the teacher's desk.

"We dont need your help ..!!" Jaejoong took the book from Junsu's hand and handed it to Sica, while he took the rest.

"Come on. Palli..!!" Jaejoong was running ahead leave Sica.

Yunho and Yoochun smiled to Sica.

"Let us to help you .. ok?? "Junsu asked friendly to Sica.

"We can work together... make him wake up. Kkk..." Yoochun said.

"Wake up? He's wake up already..." Junsu looked at Yoochun confused.

"You pabo..." Yoochun hit Junsu's head.

"Appo!!" Junsu shouted.

"Aigoo.. you both. Gomawo .." Sica smiled sweetly to them. Junsu and Yoochun smiled back.

"Yha! Jung Sooyeon!! .. Palli ..!!" Jaejoong was still waiting for Sica in front of the door.

"Ne .."

Jessica ran towards Jaejoong. bBefore leaving the classroom, she turned and winked to Junsu and Yoochun.