chapter 7

Break Up The Shell

Author POV


After 2 hours sleep in the hall, finally Jaejoong woke. How shocked he is when he saw Junsu and Yoochun also sleeping beside him.

"Yha.. What are you doing here ..!!" Jaejoong shouted at them.

"Same with you Jae, we also sleepy .." Junsu said as he turned his body facing Jaejoong and still close his eyes.

"But why did you sleep here too, huh ..!!"

"This hall isnt yours Jae .." Yoochun finally woke up and answer.

"Come on Jae, this mattress is big enough so it doesnt matter if the three of us sleep here .." Junsu woke and sitting facing Jaejoong .

"But I'm the first who sleep here. Why are you followed me? you bother me ..!!" Jaejoong still looks angry with Junsu and Yoochun.

"Mr. Han doesnt enter the class. So we went here and saw you're so comfortable to sleep here..." Yoochun said.

"You both! Dont follow me anymore ..! Or I break your back! "Jaejoong threatened them while down from the mattress.

"Jae, Sica looking for you .." Yoochun shouted, but Jaejoong straight away.

Finally Jaejoong back to class, he intends to take his bag and go home.

Jaejoong sat on his bench.

"Where have u been ..??" Sica went straight to Jaejoong who was tidying up his bag.

"So what, Mr.Han dindt enter the class. So thats no problem right ..?!" Jaejoong stood up and wanted to leave but Sica hurried holding his hand.

"How do you know, and now where will u go again? Dont say you want to escape .. "Sica pulled Jaejoong and he sat back on his bench.

"I'm going home, Let go of me ..!!" Jaejoong tried to release his grip but Sica holding it very vigorously.

"Ani! We have a lot of works today! And, look at that. You tell me to do it alone .. "Sica appoint to teacher's desk and there are reams of books that should be returned to the library.

"Ah? Isn't Mr.Han absent? Then what that English dictionary get there?? "Jaejoong was surprised to see that so many thick dictionaries on teacher's desk.

"I dont know if Mr. Han wont come today. So I borrowed that at library. The librarian who helped me to bring that.. "Sica put her guilty look.

"Then just ask that librarian to retrieve it back ..?!" Jaejoong put his bag on the table.

"The librarian delivered it because I borrowed it alone! That Ajushi helped me because I cant bring that alone!"

"Just return that yourself! You are the one who borrowed that, not me.. "Jaejoong said casually.

Sica hit Jaejoong's head softly "Yha, you're so mean to me, I'm a girl .."

"Aahhh... Who told you to borrow that without ensuring first huh? Now, I have to retrieve that back to library.. "Jaejoong sighed quietly.

"You are the prefect .." now Sica smiled at him.

"It's also because of you .. Haaiishh,, you're really troublesome .. "Jaejoong ruffled his hair in frustration.

"I will help you too.." Sica returned to her seat, because the bell had rang.

"Aahhh,, annoying .." Jaejoong kicking the seat beside him, while Sica smiling.

'I hope he'll change slowly ..' Sica thought.

***