Chapter 10

Break Up The Shell

Junsu POV



The lesson had just finished. Me and Jaejoong sat on the mat, while Yoochun stood leaning on a basketball ring pole in front of us.

"I didnt ask for your help but you are helping me, so dont blame me if you are involved .." Jaejoong start a conversation.

"It's not a scary thing Jae .." I responded casually. I saw Jaejoong smiled.

"I'm just worried if anyone saw us yesterday, we might get punishment .." Yoochun said, but with a smile.

"So now we're friends .." I stuck out my hand to Jaejoong.

"You've been beaten up because of me. Then now you want be friends with me .. ? Are you stupid or what hah ..??" Jaejoong smiled mockingly at me.

"Come on Jae .. make it much easier .. " I'm still trying to persuade him.

"But dont blame me if you guys to be involved in my problems .." Jaejoong greeted my hand and then shook hands with Yoochun.

"Hahaha! Cool!" Yoochun said and punched Jaejoong's shoulder softly.

"Now thinking about our name. What's that? JaeChunSu?" I asked.

"JYJ!" Yoochun shouted.

The three of us laughed until I heard someone called us ..

"Yha! Actually what has happened? Why Mr. Lee looking for you guys..?!" Sica walked over to us.

"Mwoo ..??!!!" three of us were surprised to hear that.

"Someone had seen us yesterday .." Yoochun said casually.

"Yah. I'm lazy to deal with that old man .. "Jaejoong back to lay down on the mat.

"But we have to meet him now, and probably will be punished .." I said casually as well.

"You guys .. crazy uh..??" Sica shook her head.

"Dont worry, we can handle it .." I smiled to Sica.

"All right. Now is time to face him .. " Jaejoong get off the mat and started walking out as he pulled Jessica's hand.

"You are really fuss.." Jaejoong keep hold Sica's hand and drag her out.

"Pabo! Michiga! Let go of me! Yha!"  Sica keep hitting hand Jaejoong pissed.

I smiled at them. Me and Yoochun walked behind them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author POV

"You are fight?! Jaejoong, you're always fought. And you two! Kim Junsu and Park Yoochun, you're good students. But why did you join the fight .. " Mr. Lee keep scolding them.

"They were beat Jaejoong and we just help him .." Junsu said softly.

"Whatever the reason you're still fought. And it affects to our school's name .. "Mr. Lee still angry.

"If we dont beat them back we'll die, sir ..." Jaejoong said casually. Junsu and Yoochun try to hold their laughter.

"You will still be punished .." Mr Lee said firmly.

All students looked toward the basketball court because there was 3 namja standing in the middle of the field.

Jaejoong, Junsu, and Yoochun. They were punished. KKK ...

"Huh .. who has saw us yesterday? I'll break his back .. " Jaejoong said as he wiped his sweat.

"And, why the sun shines too bright today?" Yoochun also wipe his sweat.
 
"Enjoy this, just once in a lifetime .. haha .. "Junsu covered her face with his hands.

"You really pabo, how could always got number 1 in class uh?" Jaejoong was still wiping his sweat.

"How about we bet ..??" Yoochun looked at Junsu and Jaejoong.

"What could we bet in times huh ..?!" Jaejoong fanned himself with his ​​hands.

"Who can endure to the end is the winner and the loser must do whatever the winner want. How ..??" Yoochun looks excited.

"Huh .. Michin .. "Junsu smiled.

"We are strong namja, so I guess no one is going to faint .. Pabo .. "Jaejoong back to wipe his sweat.

"Hahaha .. I'm just kidding .. "Yoochun laughed out loud.

"Pabo .." Junsu hit Yochun's head slowly and Jaejoong just smiled.

After 2 hours, finally they finished that punishment. With unsteady Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu walked into the class.

They are sat in their seats. Sica give a bottle softdrink to them and sat next to Jaejoong.

"Now tell me, what you did yesterday huh .." Sica began interrogating Jaejoong, but Jaejoong just sipped his drink.

"Jun, Chun what did you do huh .." Sica hoped they would give the answer.

"Ask Jaejoong dont ask me, I'm tired .." Junsu lays his head on the table after drinking.

"Why you guys didnt tell me?" Jessica looks annoyed.

"Yesterday we were fought. Dont ask again, my head so hurt .. " Jaejoong lays his head on the table too. Sica shook her head then moved back to her chair.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jaejoong POV


I walked with Junsu and Yoochun to the parking lot.

Weird?

Yes. but I guess I'll get used to soon.

"Jae, why Jessica go home with that sunbae ..??" Yoochun pointed to Jessica who entered Donghae's car.

"Then why ..??" I wear my helmet and began to turn on my motor.

"Isnt Sica your girlfriend..??" Junsu opened his car, while Yoochun leaned against the edge of the car.

"I'm telling you, she is just fussy yeoja who like to bother me.." I started to running my motorcycle ..

"Be careful Jae .." Junsu yelled. I just nodded and left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica's POV



I'm getting ready. Because Hae Oppa aske me go out.

I'm picking out what clothes to wear. I want to look fit go out with him. He's handsome. So, I have to look beautiful.

I was wearing a white shirt and brown sweater.
combined with knee-length jeans.
Casual is better. Uhmm.... Yups perfect. Kkk ^^

I ran out of my room because I heard car voices outside, and as I opened the door, Hae Oppa was standing beside his car.

He's really handsome, using a white shirt and long jeans, as well as his sports shoes are cool.
Really cool ..

"Lets go Oppa .." I smiled to him.

He smiled and opened the door for me.

Go out with Hae oppas was good.

I was shocked when Hae Oppa hold my hand but I think that because he's just caring to me.

I dont want to let go of his hand because the state is being crowded now.

We were around a few shops and I bought a few pairs of clothes that caught my attention.

He also helped me to choose that.

"This fits with you, and its size also seems to fit .."
Hae Oppa gave a sweet black knee-length dress.

I took it and tried to measure it against me. Fit!

"But. Can I wear this..??" I dont really like to wear very feminine clothes.

"Pretty yeoja is suitable to use whatever .." Hae Oppa winked at me.

Yha.. I smiled sheepishly. After paying, we go to a restaurant because we were really hungry.

Many people glanced to us.

I was so embarrassed because some people think we're dating.

"They re pretty and handsome. Really fit together .."

"Yeah, perfect .."

I heard some ajjuma talk about us.

"I think we became a spectacle .." Hae Oppa chose to sit next to me.

"Eh .. Maybe because Oppa too handsome .. "I just made him smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I got out of the car when we arrived in front of my home.

"Gomawo Oppa, I'm happy going out with Oppa .."
I gave him a smile.

"Ne, see you tomorrow .." Hae Oppa told me to go in.

I walked towards the door but suddenly Hae oppa pulled me toward him.

Hae Oppa looked at me a moment then kissed my forehead gently.

"Sleep well. See you tomorrow.." Hae Oppa smiled and then went to leave me alone which was still silent.

What's it mean?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author POV



Jessica was sitting in class alone, now is rest time.

She prefers to stay in the class rather than eat with Hae and Changmin Oppa.

Sica was still thinking about what happened last night between her and Hae Oppa. Why she felt something weird when Hae oppa kissed her forehead?

"Aahh .. he just baffles me .. "Sica covered her face.

"Waeyo..?" Jaejoong and Junsu was standing next to Sica.

"Ah, ani .." Sica just shook her head slowly.

"Are you crazy .. huh .." Jaejoong put his hand on Sica's forehead.

"Yha Jeje, stop calling me like that .." Jaejoong laughed.

"Wow Jeje! Nice call .. "Junsu teasing Jaejoong.

"Shut up .." Jaejoong looked annoyed, but Junsu just laughed.

Sica looked at Jaejoong. Jaejoong looked at her back, but she still looked at Jaejoong.

"Why? Am I too handsome so you looking at me unblinking like that..?" Jaejoong sat next to Sica and smiled.

And how shocked him when Sica touched his face and it gently. Jaejoong just silent and looking at Sica. Sica down Jaejoong's face from forehead then stop at his lips.

"Jeje, does it still hurt ..??" Sica asked quietly at Jaejoong.

"Ah .. a.. ani .. " Jaejoong was so nervous because Sica still looking at him.

But Jaejoong felt something else in Sica, she looked so sad. Her eyes were empty. Like going to cry.

"Ah, mian .." Sica got away her hand and looked down. Jaejoong just smiled stiffly, looking down as well.

While Junsu who had been watched from behind just smiled.

"Sica, I'm also got punch yesterday.. Its hurt..." Junsu tried to joke.

Sica tried to smile a bit and again Jaejoong noticed something.

'what's wrong with her, she's not usually like this ..??' Jaejoong thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica's POV

I dropped my body on the bed. After dinner I want to go to sleep.

I really miss Yunho oppa now, but I cant call him.
He just sent me a messages once today.
He said they are preparing for tomorrow's final race.

While I would close my eyes, my cell phone rang, A message..

 

From: Jeje---> Tomorrow we have to compile the data of students. So we'll be home late ..

 

I smiled, I think he was able to accept his job as a prefect now.



To: Jeje---> Ne, I'll help you tomorrow .. ^^ how, becoming a prefect was fun right..??


From: Jeje---> This's all because you ..! :|



I laughed lightly to read his replies.

 

To: Jeje ---> Just enjoy it .. ^^


I sent the next message.

From: Jeje ---> Gwaenchanayo ..?

 

Eh ..! what was this means ..?


To: Jeje ---> Huh..what? o.O

From: Jeje ---> Uou seems want to cry this morning, is that any problem with you ..? Just tell me then...

To: Jeje ---> Mian, I just really miss my Oppa. Mianhae...^/\^

From: Jeje ---> Good then if there's nothing serious, I thought something wrong with you..



Aaaa~~~ he was care to me too. I just knew if he was this concern.

 

To: Jeje ---> You're worrying me. Gomawo Jagiya .. ^ ^ kekeke ..

From: Jeje ---> Do you want to die? Tomorrow we go home late ... I'm going to bed now. Good night, pabo. Keke ...

 

I smiled to read his last message.
I put my phone and closed my eyes. I'm glad have known him.