Chapter 25

Break Up The Shell

Author POV


Tiffany seriously read her books in the library. Suddenly someone surprised her.

"Fany ..!!" Changmin sat next to Tiffany.

"Ah you, shocked me.." Tiffany read her book again.

"You're too serious..." Changmin glanced at Tiffany's book.

"Pathology ... why you read that book? That's so boring.." Changmin sighed as he leaned against the bookcase.

"Not lunch with Yunho and Donghae ..?" Tiffany was still reading her book.

"They've class mow.." Changmin glance to Tiffany.Tiffany just nodded.

"Fany~ah, do you love Yunho ..??" Changmin asked without looking at Tiffany.

Tiffany closed her book and stared at Changmin who looked up at the ceiling.

"Why you ask that..??" Tiffany was still staring at Changmin.

"You both live together. Maybe something happen between you and him.. " Changmin turned to Tiffany.

"I dont know Min.. Maybe we will just be friends.." Tiffany opened her booke and read again.

"Stop lying to me ..!!" Changmin pulled Tiffany's book.

"Give me my book.." Tiffany looked annoyed at Changmin.

"Tell me you didnt love him .." Changmin stared at Fany.

"I never love him, I never love Jung Yunho. Give me my book now.. " Tiffany said.

Changmin give her book back.

Someone stand behind the bookcase. He looked so mad.