Chapter 29

Break Up The Shell

Author POV

"Yunho, I'll have a group assignment this afternoon. So, you can go home first, I could go home with bus.. " Tiffany stood in front of Yunho.
She and Yunho in the library now.

"Ani, I'll take you .." Yunho said casually as he took some books on the shelves.

"I can go alone .." Tiffany said quietly as they were in the library.

"I've said I'll take you wherever you want to go .."
Yunho looked at Tiffany who standing in front of him.

"But.."

"I dont want us to fight again here. I'll take you.. " Yunho looked sharp to Fany. Tiffany was silent, staring at Yunho back.

"Yha Jung Yunho! Why are you so long? Where the book? " Donghae come and took some books on Yunho's hands.

"Here is .." Yunho gave all the books on his hand to Donghae.

"Ah Tiffany! Did you know where is Changmin..??" Donghae arrange all the books in his hand and stared at Tiffany who still standing in front of Yunho.

"Uh, he was in the lab, you want me to call him ..??" Tiffany had wanted to call Changmin but Yunho pull her hand.

"Let him go to canteen later..." Yunho pulled Tiffany to canteen. Donghae confused with Yunho's behavior and just follow them from behind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany POV
 

"Are you sure this is her home ..??" Yunho asked me when we got in front of my friend's house.

"Ne, this is Seulgi's home. Now, you quick go home .. " I said as I pushed him into his car.

"Call me when you're done.. Uhm... yha palli come in. I'll go home after you're go. .. " Yunho was in the car, and looked at me with a smile.

"Yha, I'm not a child. I can go home alone .. " I was pissed at him.

"So you wont call me? Okay... I'll join with your group then .. " Yunho opened his car, but I just hold his hand.

"Ara ara .. I'll call you. Are you happy now ..?!" I pissed at him.

"Good girl.." he said smiling while tousled my hair.

"Ah, yha! Palli go home now.. " I hit his head slowly.

"Come in first, then I'll go home .." Yunho held my hand that hit his head.

"Aigoo. Haish .. " I leave him. After pressing the bell, my friend came out and took me inside.
I glance at Yunho. He smiled then go.

We do the task together. Me, Seulgi, and Joo.
Currently we chatted casually, because the task is almost done.

"Tiffany ah ~ are you dating with Yunho ..??" Seulgi asked, nudging my shoulder softly.

"Ani, we're just friend.." I said casually as I ate some snacks.

"But you're always come and go home with him .."Joo said.

"That's because the direction of our house is same .." I said. Besides Donghae and Changmin, no one knows that I stay with Yunho.

"He's handsome, smart, and nice. Just perfect .. "
Seulgi smiled as she imagined Yunho's face.

"Ah, we've completed the task, I want to go home now. It's 5 pm already.. " I got up from my seat and grabbed my bag. Looking for my phone in the bag because I had to call him.

"Ne, you can go home.." Joo looking me.

I looking for Yunho's name in my mobile and call him.

"Yha... pabogateun Yunho. I'm done. You can pick me now.. " I said.

"Mwoya? Pabogateun? Yha, You're jinjja.. haish..." Yunho said annoyed.

"What? You'd better quickly, or I'll go home with bus.." I said and hung up my phone.

"Mwo..​​! You call and ask him to pick you up ..??" Seulgi looked at me.

"Ne .." I said casually.

"How can?" Seulgi asked.

"And you called him Pabogateun?" Joo asked.

"Ah... that..."

Suddenly the bell rang. Seulgi immediately rushed to open the door. Thats sure not Yunho, because I Just called him a few seconds ago.

"Changmin .." I said quietly when I saw Changmin stood in front of me.

"Ah, I want to help you guys .." Changmin sat beside me.

"Ani, we'll going home.." Joo looked at Changmin.
I know she like Changmin.

"You want me to take you home..??" Changmin finally asked me.

"No. Yunho would pick me up .. " I smiled slightly at him. I saw he immediately turned away.

Soon the bell rang again, and I'm sure this is Yunho. Seulgi again opened the door.

"Anneyong .." Yunho said softly and looked at me when he arrived in the living room. I quickly stood up and took my bag, and some my college books.

"Uh Changmin, you're here ..??" Yunho looked at Changmin confused.

"Ne, just want to join .." Changmin smiled a little, then back at his book.

"Ah, I'll go home now.. Anneyong .. " I told them. I walked to Yunho, and he took the books I was holding.

"We'll go now .. Anneyong .. Changmin I'll go first.. " Yunho said, touching Changmin's shoulder softly.

"Ne, be careful .." Changmin glance at me and Yunho.

"You said you're not in the same group with Changmin .." Yunho said to me.

"Ne. He just came and wanted to help. But our task was completed. Why? " I asked.

"Aniya .." he said casually.

"Uhm? You're so weird ...." I said quietly.

"Me? Uhm ..."

I glanced at him. He just smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong~~ ^^

Do you still like this Fanfic? Hehe~~

Still no JaeSica Moment here. But I'll soon bring it in the next chapter. Dont worry. ^ ^

Dont forget to comment and subscription!

Thank you!