Chapter 16

Break Up The Shell

Donghae POV
 

I dont understand her. Why did she suddenly gone and didnt come to my birthday party.

Does she know that she was the only person who I hope can blow out the candle with me?
I really want to be with her right now.

Yunho also doesnt look so enjoy the party. He had tried to called Sica, but still cant.

Changmin and Key also looked worried, coz this is the first time Sica gone like this.

"Actually, where did she go ..?!" Key was very curious.

"Hyung, she didnt tell you before? .." Changmin asked Yunho who just looked at his phone.

"Ani, she just said that there is something she must do, and didnt want me to worry her.." Yunho is now looking at Changmin.

"Donghae hyung, It's 8pm now. It's time to blow out the candles. Come on. All the guests have wait you.. " Key softly touched my shoulder.

Author POV

 
Donghae felt so sad. His heart broke into piece. Its so pain.

Supposedly... Sica should here. Blew out the candles with him.
Supposedly... Sica smiling with him now.


'I always wanted the best for you, I hope wherever you are now, you're happy Sica ..'

Donghae prayer just before he blow out the candles.

Donghae didnt know that at the same time, when he was blowing his birthday candles. His girlfriend was hugged with someone whom he hated the most.

'Umma and Appa not here, Sica also didnt come to my birthday, huh .. What the hell is this .. 'Donghae thought.

Its 10 pm, the party has ended.

All the guests had gone home, as well as Changmin, Key, and Yunho.

Yunho had arrived in front of his home with Changmin and Key.

"I hope she is in the home now .." Yunho said softly as he opened the door.

"Ne, she certainly there .." Changmin tried to calm Yunho.

"You guys be careful .." Yunho immediately left three and walked inside his house.
His mind and body felt really tired.

Yunho opened the door quickly and run toward Jessica's room.

How relieved he was when he saw Sica sleep in her bed.

He walk to Jessica, her hair softly.

"You make Oppa really worried Baby.." Yunho smiled and kissed her forehead gently.

"Have a nice dream Baby .." Yunho once again kissed her forehead and left the room.

 

To: Hae ---> She's already asleep, she's okay ..

From: Hae ---> Okay .. Tomorrow I will pick her up as usual,,

To: Hae ---> Ne ..



Yunho end the message. He stepped toward his room, dropped his body on the bed and fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author POV


As usual, Donghae picked Sica and go to school together. They were just silent and didnt talk to each other.

"Gomawo Oppa .." Sica finally spoke when they arrives at school. Sica and Donghae out of the car together.

"Ah ne .." Donghae and Sica was still standing beside the car. "There is something oppa want to tell you.." Donghae looked seriously at Sica.

"Uhm, I also want to tell something. What if we talk when breaks time? See you Oppa .. " Sica said, then left Donghae.

Donghae still looked at Sica who was walked away from him.

"Ah .. Jonggie~aaa! You've recovered .. " Sica running to Jaejoong who had just arrived.

Jaejoong stared Sica for a moment, then walked to class.

"Jonggie, wait me!" Jessica held Jaejoong's hand. Jaejoong smiled thinly and ruffled Jessica's hair softly.

"Dont blame me if I'll tease you  later. You're always holding my hand, pabo."

"Okay! I'm never scared to you! Hehe..."

They walked together to class.

Donghae saw it and felt pain in his chest.
He keep saterd at Sica. She looks so happy when she with Jaejoong.

"It was Jae .." Donghae said quietly, looking at Sica and Jaejoong are further away.