Chapter 20

Break Up The Shell

Changmin's POV

The days as a university student has begun.
I majored in technology & communications. While Yunho and Donghae majored in art & music.

I stepped out of my class.

"Ahhh this is still early days, but the task has been so much .." I put my book into my bag.

"Yeah. This is different from high school. We have to work harder here.. " Yunho hit my shoulder softly.

"Where's Donghae ..??" I asked as I turned to him.

"He's waiting for us in the cafeteria, let's go there .." Yunho dragged me to the cafeteria quickly until I hit a yeoja.

"Ah mian .." I helped her up.

"Ah ne .." she was quite pretty but I dont like her style. It's quite over.

"Mian, jeongmal mianhae .." I said guilty. I glanced at Yunho and he seemed fascinated by that yeoja.

"Hey I'm Yunho .. Jung Yunho .. "

I was shocked to see Yunho easily introduce himself to her.
 
"Gyuri .." she said sweetly then shook hands with Yunho.

"Ah .. lets meet again next time .. " Yunho kept staring at her and smiling.

"Ne, bye-bye .." Gyuri winked and went away from us. I think I dont like her..

"Yha Yunho ya, Donghae was waiting for us .." I dragged Yunho to the cafeteria.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(Author POV)
 


Since meeting with Gyuri, Yunho felt like her.
They even go out frequent.
Yunho really love Gyuri's beauty.

Saturday afternoon, Yunho and Jessica was shocked by the arrival of their parents. But not only that, their parents also brought a yeoja with them.
 
'Sweet ..' Yunho think as he stared at her from head to toe.
 
"Umma, who this onnie..??" Jessica asked after hugging her Umma.

"Ah ne, introduce yourself dear .." Mrs.Jung told to that Yeoja.

"Tiffany Hwang imnida .." she said and smile.

"Ne, Jung Sooyeon imnida. Call me Jessica...." Jessica smiled at Tiffany.

"Jung Yunho imnida .." Yunho look at Tiffany. Tiffany just smiled.

"Yunho, Appa want to talk with you .."
Mr. jung pulled Yunho's hand slowly toward the living room.


"Ne Appa .."

"Onnie, I will take you to your room .." Jessica pulled Tiffany's hand. Tiffany just smiled.

"Mwon?! Fiancee..?!" Yunho shocked to hear that Tiffany is his fiancee.

"Ne, and you should be more closely with her from now on .." Mr.Jung hit Yunho's shoulder gently.


Yunho still sat silent. There is nothing wrong with that girl. Her face was sweet, pure white skin, and she was nice and polite. But isnt he already in love with Gyuri.

Yunho never reject his parents' wishes, especially his Appa.

''Ahh .. What should I do ..?!'' Yunho ruffled his hair in frustration.