Chapter 23

Break Up The Shell

Author POV


"Let's go .." Jessica held Jaejoong's hand and smiled. Behind them Yunho and Tiffany are also getting ready to go to college.

"Ne ... My SicaChu ... " Jaejoong said and kissed her briefly.

Tiffany smiled at them. While Yunho glared.

"Yha! Yha! Kim Jaejoong! Dont you see that we're here now? Dont kiss my Jessica in public like this ..!!" Yunho glared at Jaejoong.

"Uh? Your Jessica? She's my yeojachingu. So what if I kissed her? Why are you angry, hyung?" Jaejoong asked, smiling thinly.

"Aaa ... Jonggie~a, I think Yunho oppa is jealous. He... he's never kissed. Haha! " Jessica said and smiling.

"Jinjja? Ooo ... I know that now .." Jaejoong laughed.

"Yha! " Yunho looked angry. Jessica pulled Jaejoong's hand and got into the car.

Jessica opened the window and stared at Yunho.

"Oppa. You dont need to be jealous. That's ... Tiffany onnie there with you. Just kiss her.." Jessica said.

"Yha! What are you talking about huh?" Yunho looked annoyed.

"Jessica is right, hyung. Tiffany noona is your fiance. Nothing wrong if you kiss her." Jaejoong said.

Tiffany just smiled.

"Oh... we'll go now. Byebye ..." Jessica said as she waved to Yunho and Tiffany.

"Byebye .." Jaejoong immitated Jessica's cute 'byebye'.

"Oh .. Jonggie~a, I just know that you can act funny too ..." Jessica pinched Jaejoong's cheek softly.

"Sure... I'm Kim Jaejoong. Nothing that I can't do .." Jaejoong pinched Jessica's cheek back.

"Hahaha! Kajja .." Jessica and Jaejoong went.

"They're so funny. Since when they're dating ..??" Tiffany asked as they got into the car.

"Jessica and Jaejoong? Uhm ... long enough .. " Yunho answered without looking at Tiffany.

Yunho and Tiffany arrived at the campus. Donghae and Changmin was waiting but there was a girl next to Donghae.

"Where have you been Yunho yah? I miss you .. " Gyuri hold Yunho's arm when he got out of the car.

"Who's she ..?!" Gyuri asks sarcastically when she saw Tiffany got out of the car.

"Ah she .. Um she's.. " Yunho confused to answer.

"I'm Tiffany. Yunho's cousin from California .. " Tiffany interrupted Yunho's words.

"I'm Gyuri. Yunho's girlfriend.. " Gyuri reached out her hand and shook hands with Tiffany.

"We have class .." Changmin pulled Tiffany's hand and go away from there.

Donghae just silent staring at his friends.

"Changmin .. wait .. " Yunho shouted at Changmin, but they've been away.

"Yunho yah, kajja ... we have class too..." Gyuri pulled Yunho's hand.

Donghae use his headphone and followed Yunho and Gyuri.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Class is over. Yunho and Donghae wait for Changmin and Tiffany in the cafeteria.

15 minutes has past, but Changmin and Tiffany didnt come. Yunho thought maybe Tiffany mad at him.

Recess is over. He should be back for the next class. And until now, Changmin and Tiffany didnt come yet.

"Ahh ... Where are they..?!" Yunho stood up from his chair in disgust.

"Maybe they are busy .." Donghae said. They are walking to class now.

"But why not call at all ..?! Also didnt pick my call." Yunho still annoyed.

"Why not you send her a message?" Donghae looked at Yunho.

Yunho stopped, pulled his phone from his pocket. And quickly typed a message to Tiffany.

 

To: Tiffany
Why not go to cafeteria..? Where are you?

 

5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes,
still no replies at all.

Yunho really annoyed and finally called Tiffany. But she also didnt answer it.

"Ah just forget that..!!" Yunho leave Donghae.

"Yha! Jamkkan!!" Donghae ran to Yunho.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany POV
 
Ah why called me many times..! I'm just not join him at cafeteria today.

I'm still looking at my cell phone.



'Yunho Calling'

 


"Why not answer him?" Changmin asked.

"Nothing .." I looked at him who sitting next to me.

"You guys .. Did you both know that will be engaged?" Changmin asked.

"Yes, we know it .." I looked down.

"Tell your Appa, you have a boyfriend and that was me .." Changmin said as he looked at me seriously.

"I cant, Appa really wanted me to marry Yunho .." I still looked down.

"Ma .. Ma .. Married..?" Changmin looked shocked.

"Mianhae .." I stared at him. He looked at me, then hugged me tightly.

"If Yunho hurt you, tell me .." I just nodded slowly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for my unexciting story... I'll try to keep updating this story.

I need your comments and subscribes too.

If you're not comments or subscribe for this story. I'm really not going to continue this story again.
Hehe... ^^v

Happy reading!^^