Getting better

The Trio

Black. A mind numbing darkness. Nothing else. Just black.

Wait no there's a light. I move towards it. It's warm and safe. I feel relief and happiness. I reach towards the light it's warm. I touch it and it grows bigger in my hands. I pull it towards my me but my arm get flashes of pain through it. I shriek and drop my light my accident. It falls into water and sinks. I dive after it. I swim downwards. But it keeps falling deeper and deeper. I start to have trouble breathing. Then i feel myself being pulled farther away from my light. I scream and try to swim after but the other force is too strong.

I sit up. I'm in a hospital bed. I winch and feel pain all over. My vision is blurry. I blink and rub my eyes. I look at myself. I have an I.V. in my arm and a bandage wrapped around my head and one on my shoulder. My midriff has a line of stitches across it. I sigh and fall back onto the bed. I yelp in more pain. I hurt everywhere. I feel somthing on my leg and see a sleeping SunRi. She has a bandage on her head. I smile and shake my leg trying to wake her. She's out cold.

Then I hear "SunRi i got you the soup you asked fo-........HEY EVERYONE SHE'S AWAKE!!!!!" I look up and see a beaming but tired LiNa with a sling on her arm standing in the doorway. "Hey how are you" She asks me. "I hurt but otherwise i'm ok" I say to her grinning. "Wait what happened?" I look over and see SunRi wake up. "YOU'RE AWAKE" She shouts and hugs me. I scream in pain. "Oh sorry" She says.

Then everybody else comes in the room."So what exactly happened?" I ask after everyone sits down. "Well after you left we went on a few rides but the boys really wanted to go on the water bus" LiNa starts. "When we were on it the track broke. So the bus was dangling in the water." "Then Taemin, Donghae, Heechul and I swam out" Eunhyuk adds. "LiNa and I tried to as well but when we did the bus fell after us. And I got stuck inside with Onew and Kyuhyun." SunRi says. "But Kyuhyun helped me and and Onew swam with me to the surface." "Then I got stuck trying to get out the window." Kyuhyun says. "But Donghae told me that you swam down and help me get free and that's how you got hurt. And for that I am very grateful" He takes my hand and much to my surprise kisses it.

I look at SunRi and to my even greater surprise she just smiles, a little tensely but it's still a smile. "Well you are very welcome" I giggle and point to SunRi. "Anyway if i didn't this one would kill me. She really likes you" "I know" he answers kissing her cheek. Then the nurse comes in and tell everyone that they have to go. We say goodbye and they all leave me. I smile and thank God for my amazing friends and that we all survived. Then I drift back into sleep.

 

This chapter isn't very good either......meh