Forgiveness

The Trio

Eunhyuk sits down next to me and pats my back. "Hey i'm sure we'll find something, this will get better." He tells me. "No it won't" I say pushing him away. "We will never make up. I've lost him forever." I say bawling. Eunhyuk sighs and looks around the room. "I've got it" He jumps up and grabs his camcorder. I sniffle. "What?" "I was videotaping myself singing before you threw the rock through the window and I never stopped it so I caught the whole thing on tape."

I grab it from him and run out. "Wait for me" He yells running after me. I run around the corner and slip and fall cuz i'm running so fast. I get up and run  into the next room cuz I can hear Donghae talking to Kyuhyun. I throw the door open. "DONGHAE OPPA COME LOOK AT THIS!" I shout at him. He turns and looks at me. He wipes his eyes. I shove the camcorder in his face. "Please look at this oppa." He takes it from me and watches it. I see relief flood his face. "I'm sorry I doubted you" He says wrapping his arms around me. He kisses my cheek and I kiss him back. Kyuhyun starts to push everyone out of the room. I hear the door close and we're alone.

It felt awkward because now we're alone, he clears his throat and looks into my eyes, "I feel like I should do something to make it up to you.... I should've trusted you." I bit my lip, putting my arm around him. "I'm not sure" I say. "Well think of something" He answers. I stand up and look out the window. I rub my shoulder. It still hurts. He gets up and stands behind me. "Whatcha thinking of?" "Life" I turn around and kiss him. He acts surprised for a few seconds and then wraps his arms around my waist. We slowly walks me over to the bed while kissing me. We sit down and I cuddle into his chest and he puts his head on top of mine. He plays with my hair and almost fall asleep.

His hand rubs my back and I kiss him again. His hand get's lower on my back. Ummmmmm ok. I keep kissing him. His hand goes under my shirt and starts to lift it up. I push his hand down. His hand try to lift my shirt again. I push his hand down again. Then he try to push his hand down my pants. I push him away. "Stop it" I say. "I'm sorry, I thought that that was what you wanted." He tells me hanging his head. I smile. "No it's not....sorry" I lift up his head and kiss him. I sit down and turn on the TV. He changes the channel to a scary movie. "No please don't do this to me" I say punching him. He laughs and makes me watch the whole movie. Most of the time I have my head hidden in his chest. We both fall asleep around 2 in the morning. His arms are around me and i'm snuggled into his chest.

Sorry guys I don't write . Comment please :) <3