My short flashback

The Trio

Hey baby girl." I feel two arms wrap around my waist. "No. Get away from me." I say and push him away from me. "Please let me hug you." "No I don't want you to touch me." I start walking away. He grabs my hand "Babe I didn't mean to. I just couldn't hold myself back. She basically threw herself at me." "yeah like what 5 times" I say to him pulling my hand out of his grip. "Look, Im sorry ok. I know i messed up I promise I won't do it again you are the most beautiful, loving, sm-" "NO STOP LYING TO ME I'M DONE WITH YOU OK. SO GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON" I shout at him and turn and run down the street, into my house, up the stairs, and I throw myself on my bed while bawling my eyes out.

 

*Later*

 

"ELIZABETH JOY ANDERSON GET YOUR DOWN HERE AND EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON??????" I get up and go down the stairs. "Auntie I already told you, I'm going to go to korea with my two friends and their starting a band over there." "So why are you going, you can't sing, dance, or do anything" "I'm going over there to help them and I'm going to learn and go to school as well.....I WILL BE FINE" I say. "NO YOU'RE NOT LEAVING. NOT ON MY WATCH. YOUR PARENTS TOLD ME TO TAKE CARE OF YOU, AND THAT'S WHAT I'M GOING TO DO" I start screaming "I'M 18 I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT AND YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO" "THEN YOU'RE NOT LIVING UNDER THIS ROOF." So I pack up everything, say goodbye to my little brother, and leave the house I grew up in..........forever.