CRASH

The Trio

SunRi, LiNa, and I run into the girls bathroom to change into our swimsuits. "So SunRi" LiNa and I ask while shes in the middle of changing. "What happened" "Oh you know stuff" She answers. "Tell us" LiNa says "Or i'm not gonna give you back your swimsuit shirt." Wow i've never seen LiNa so evil. "Ok fine" SunRi says grumpily. "We might of been making out" "Ohhhhhhh your such a bad girl" I say giving her back her shirt. We all laugh and finish changing.

When we find the boys they start staring at us. "What?" LiNa asks. "You're really hot" Onew says holding her hand. "This one's even more beautiful." Kyuhyun says brushing SunRi's hair out of her face and kissing her. I turn away and start walking towards the first pool. No one follows me and I slip around the corner. I'm the kinda girl that needs to be alone for awhile sometimes. I love them all but i need space. I wade into the pool and go under water. I come up and wipe the water from my face, smiling. I leave the pool and start walking around. I go on a few rides and then get some ice cream. I start walking around trying to find the group again.

Then I hear a loud CRASH. I look around and see smoke from the far side of the water park. I run over and see a crowd starting to form. I hear SunRi and LiNa shouting, so i start pushing through the crowd. When i get through i see LiNa with her arm bent at an awkward angles and SunRi with a huge cut on her arm. "What happened?" I ask. They point to the ride. I look up and see the latest addition to the park.

It was suppose to be a bus that goes on what look like rollercoaster tracks it comes down under to the water for a few seconds so everyone inside gets wet. But it looks like the bus got derailed when it was in the water. I run closer and see that Eunhyuk, and Taemin are out. Heechul is lying on the ground unconscious and Onew is getting stitches in his arm and a splint on his leg. I look around. Where are Donghae, and Kyuhyun?

 

I run to the edge of the water and look down i can see the bus submerged at the bottom of the pool. Donghae's breaks the surface takes a gulp of air and goes back under. I look down and see Kyuhyun unconscious and stuck inside the bus. Eunhyuk comes and stands beside me. I realize that he has a black eye and his hand is broken. We both look down at Donghae struggling to get Kyuhyun out of the bus. "He's not gonna make it in time is he" Eunhyuk says tears rolling down his face. He and Kyuhyun are good friends. I look down at Donghae and Kyuhyun. "He'll be fine don't worry." I say patting Eunhyuk on the back before diving into the water.

 

I swim down to Donghae. He looks at me. I nod at him and swim inside the bus.I find the window kyuhyun is stuck in and break the glass cutting my arm in the process but freeing Kyuhyun. Donghae pulls him up to the surface. I smile and get out of the bus. Then i hear a loud noise and look up. A piece of the track falls off and hits my middle trapping me on the bottom. I scream and a bunch of bubbles come out of my mouth. I try to free myself then more pieces of the track fall hitting my head. Everything slowly fades to black.

 

 

This chapter isn't verey good....sorry