Quitting

The Trio

I wake up to an empty bed. I look around. Donghae is standing near the stove. I close my eyes and pull the covers back over my face. About a minute later he pokes me. "Get up" I pull the covers down revealing my eyes. he looks down at me and smiles. "I made you food." I sit up and he puts a bowl of rice on my lap. I smile and pick up the fork. He takes the fork from me. "hey give it ba-" He shushes me. And sits down next to me, and starts to feed me rice. I almost start laughing. He's half way through feeding me with I push the bowl away. I burst out laughing. 'What?" He asks. I swallow the rice and say "You're so sweet" I get up and ninja tackle hug him. He falls over. I kiss his cheek jump up and run away.

I run out the door and down the hall. I look back and see his run out the door after me. I laugh and run up 2 floors and unlock the door to my room and run inside. The rooms empty. The door opens behind me and Donghae runs into the room. I yell and run away from him. But he's faster and catches me.He grabs my by the waist and lifts me up. I scream and kick the air. he carries me over to the bed and drops me down on it. I giggle and he lays down next to me. He kisses my nose. The door opens and LiNa walks into the room. "Ummm am I interrupting you?" She asks and starts to leave. I jump up and run over and hide behind her. "Save me from the bad Donghae" She laughs and he gets up and run after the two of us. Then we run into the others. They all go to practice. And i start to get ready for my first day of work. 

I get my bag and throw lunch, keys, phone, extra shirt and a skirt with tights into it. I lock the door and walk down the stairs and go to my motorcycle. I hop on and ride to over to the nearest hospital. I get off and walk inside. I go to the front desk. "Hi it's my first day here. I'm the new EMT can you tell me where to go?" The lady smiles at me and gives me directions to the back of the hospital. I go there and change into my uniform.A white shirt and a blue skirt with black tights. I walk out and go onto the first ambulance.

A guy runs to us and tells us that there's been a car wreck. We turn on the lights and go off down the street. I sit in the back. I'm the not the only EMT. I look out the back doors. Im an emergency medical technician. I help the paramedics. We arrive at the crash and i take a deep breath and jump out of the ambulance. We run to the car and i hold the door open while the other EMT's get her out. They start working on her and i get the little boy in the back out. I check his vital signs he's alive. I feel around his neck. It's not broken. He opens his eyes and cries out I smile at him and tell him he will be ok. I splint his arm and bandage his head. On of the paramedics walks over to me and shakes his head. I look over. The Mom's neck is bent at the wrong angle and there's nothing we can do. I hang my head and pick up the little boy and put him on the stretcher. We go back to the hospital. We make 7 more trips that day. A total of 4 people died. I go home and cry myself to sleep.

The alarm rings in my ears, I can tell SunRi set up the clock. I sigh as I rose up, not wanting to go back to work. It kinda hurt me seeing the deaths of people, I walk into the bathroom. Splashing water on my face, looking into the mirror to myself. "Hi Eunnie." SunRi came in and put her hand on the sink, "How's work?" "4 Deaths..." Her face went too curious to a frown, "Oh... That's sad." I nodded and continued getting ready, "Breakfast is made." My eyes widened as I look at her, "You made breakfast! And you didn't burn the kitchen down?!" She looks at me, "Shhh. Get your ready, i'll see you in the kitchen. LiNa left early with Onew for their duet." She left the bathroom and I quickly got ready. I pull on my uniform and sit down.

"Here ya go" SunRi puts a plate of bacon and eggs down in front of me. AMERICAN FOOD. I jump up and hug her. "I LOVE YOU......except i'm gonna get fat" I pout. "Yeah yeah shut up and eat" I sit down and eat the food really fast. "Alrighty i gots to go" I hug SunRi and run out the door. When i get to my ambulance they all look at me and jump inside. I jump inside too. The first call is an old lady who fell. 0 deaths. Car crash 1 death. Fire 3 deaths. Another old person 1 death. Another car crash 0 deaths. little boy allergic to bee's 0 deaths. Girl with a broken leg 0 deaths. All together 5 deaths. At the end of the day I realize I can't do this not with this many people dying. The other EMT's tell me I should leave. They say I'm good but I have too big of a heart. I tell the manager of the hospital. He nods understandingly. I turn in my uniform and leave.

 

This one isn't  that good it's a filler chapter. Also thanks so much for subscribing. I love you all. Comment please.