A day out

The Trio

 

I wake up at 6:00. Perfect. I get up and clean the apartment and make breakfast. While i'm sitting on the couch in my PJs someone knocks on the door. "Who Is it?" I ask with a mouth full of food. "It's me LiNa.......I forgot my CD and my key." I get up and give her the stuff. "Thanks" "Your welcome have a super fantabulous day" I say waving her off. Then I go back inside and finish eating my rice. I take a shower and wash my really short hair. I get out of the shower and stop. The door's and there's someone in the apartment. I squeak and hide. They don't move.........then i realize that it just a lamp post with my coat thrown over it. I'm so stupid when I have nervous energy.

 

I throw on my jean shorts and a blue t-shirt. I put mousse in my hair and mess it up. I smile at myself in the mirror. The scar on my face is driving me crazy.

I try to put cover up over it but it doesn't work. I sigh and put on lip gloss. I don't ever wear makeup. I wonder if i should today? I don't know. Maybe? Why do i care it's not like a date....is it? Does he like me? Do i like him? Well he is really cute and nice. No stop that. Guys only lie and hurt you. This is strictly a friend thing. I'm good at lying to myself. I smile and grab my converse,keys, and phone. I take one more look at myself in the mirror, and run out of the door. Right into Donghae.

So where do you wanna go first?" He asks me when we get outside. "I'm not sure, what do you suggest?" "Well, theres a new mall with an arcade and food court and stores?" "You sure you wanna do this?" "Yeah" "Ok lets go" We get a taxi and drive there. "So why exactly are you doing this for me again?" i ask on the way there." "Oh yah know......you just seem like you could use a fun day after everything that's happened." "Oh" I guess I was secretly hoping he was doing this cuz he likes me but I guess not. "So what do you like to do?" I say turning towards him. "Dance, sing, run around screaming" He answers. I laugh and we get out of the taxi.

"So where do you want to go first?" He asks. "How about that store" I say pointing at a shop with lot's of random stuff in it. We go in and look around. I turn around and pick up a book that looks interesting. "What do you think of this?" i say turning around. I'm met with Donghae wearing silly eyeball pop out glasses sticking out his tongue at my. I laugh and put on a hat with spikes and mustache glasses. We take pictures and laugh. Then I make him wear a tiara and fairy princess wings. He gives me a top hat and bowtie and we buy them and leave to store.

After going through the next couple shops and not finding anything I pull him into a clothing store. We pick out lots of different clothes. I go and change into goth clothes, "No" he says whenIi come out. I go and change into nerd clothes, "Nada" Preppy clothes, "nope" Sophisticated, "never" Tomboy, "Ewww" School girl, "cute but no" "What do you want?" "here" he throws me a pair of shorts, a t-shirt with a Panda on it and a pair of suspenders. "Try these on"

I go in and try them on. "Perfect!" He shouts when i come out. "Awww shucks." i say blushing. We buy them and leave. After we go to 6 other shops we decide it's time to eat something. When we get to the food court he says "Go sit." "But i'm hungry" "I'll get you your food. What do you want? Nevermind i'll surprise you." I sit and he leaves. He's such a great friend. My phone beeps. No please not now. I look at it.

It's my ex again. I look at the message. "Why do you hate me" "i don't hate you" "Then why won't you talk to me?" "listen i have to go" "You do hate me" "No i don't" "Yeah you do" Donghae gets back to the table. "Who are you talking to?" "No one" He looked hurt. "It's your ex isn't it?" "No......" "it is" Then he reaches down and swipes my phone out of my hands. "Hey give it back!!!!" I shout jumping up. "Nope phones are sadness and this is happy, so no phone" "But no, i need it" he takes my phone and sticks it in his pocket. Crap I can't get it."Fine" He gives me my food and I start eating . By the time were finished eating I have totally forgotten about my phone and i'm laughing at his stupid jokes. 

 

What do you think, is it good?????