HELP!

The Trio

I flutter my eyes open. Where am I? I look around. Then I remember SunRi and Kyuhyun and falling. I winch and try to move my shoulder. I sit up and look at the sky. It's starting to get dark. I must have been out for hours. I stand up and look around. There are 2 windows near my little alcove place.

 

I pick up some rocks and start to throw them at the window on my left. I throw 6 rocks and nothing happens. They must not be home. I turn to the window on my right. I throw some rocks at it and nothing happens. I throw another rock. It crashes through the window. Crap. Then Eunhyuk sticks his head out the window.

 

"HELP ME PLEASE EUNHYUK!" I shout at him. He looks over at me and seems surprised. "What are you doing?" "I fell" "Are you ok?" "My arms dislocated but otherwise i'm ok" "Ok.....how am i supposed to get you to the window though" I realize that the window is 5 feet from where i'm sitting. "I could jump.......If you promise to catch me." "Um i'll try to. Wait just a minute" He leaves and comes back with some rope. He throws one end to me. "Tie this around your middle" I tie the rope around my waist. He ties the other end to something in the room.

 

"Ok" he leans out the window stretching his arms towards me. "Jump" He tells me. I focus on his arms, take a deep breath and jump. I fall. Then I feel his hand grip my arm. My shoulder pops back into place. I winch then I look up at him and he grabs my other arm ."DON'T LET ME FALL" I shout. "I won't" He says and starts to pull me up the window. He half pulls me up and I latch my arms around his neck and he grabs my waist and pulls me into the room. We both fall on the floor. I throw my arms around him "Thank you" I say to him. He hugs me back. Then the door opens and Donghae walks into the room.

 

"Hey Eunhyuk have you seen JiS-" He stops and stares at us "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?" He turns to run out of the room. I jump up 'Wait no it's not like that" I start to run after him but the door slams in my face. WHY? Why did this have to happen? It was all perfect and now it's ruined. I sit down on the bed and put my head in my hands and stat crying. 

 

 

This one is really short......sorry. What do you think?