Falling

The Trio

My phone rings. I answer it "Hello?" "HEY JIJI" SunRi shouts in my ear. "Give me the phone" LiNa says to her. "Hey we need food and water could you bring us some pretty please" "Sure" I say and throw all my books on the floor. My finals are coming up and i'm cramming information. I grab some leftover rice and beef and 4 bottles of water. I grab my keys and run out the door. When i get down stairs I get on my new motorcycle. It took me 5 months of working at the cafe to get it. I ride down the street to SM studios. I park my bike and go inside. I run down the halls and kick open the door with my foot cuz my hands are full. "JIJI" LiNa shouts throwing her arms around me. SunRi just takes the food and starts pigging out. I laugh.

The two of them have been here since 5 this morning. They have been practicing themselves away. They really want the concert. "Guys i gotta go and finish studying for my EMT finals" "Great" SunRi says with a mouth full of food. I smile and leave. I decide to go to the gym on my way home. I go inside and change. It really isn't a gym. I do Wushu here. I practice martial arts.

After 2 hours of kicking and punching, and jumping I pack up and go home. I walk into the room and hear shouting. I look around and shake my head. The couple in the room next to us are always fighting. I sigh and throw my stuff down. I stick my head into my medical books and try to block out the shouting with my music.

"Hey Sam, I miss you. I've been in Korea for 7 months now. How's school. You're in 7th grade now right? How's auntie treating you? Good i hope. Guess what. I passed my EMT exams! I can't believe it. Oh and Demy and Laura are gonna have a concert soon. Oh I gotta go. Remember I love you little bro. Your sister Liz" I re-read the email and close my laptop. It's amazing everything is going good right now.

I go into the bathroom and fill up the tub with water and bubbles. I slip out of my clothes and get into the water. I sigh and sink down into the bubbles. I don't hear the door open and closes because i have my headphones in. After a good 20 minutes I get out. I dry myself and throw on my clothes. I open the door and start to walk out. I freeze. SunRi and Kyuhyun are kissing next to the bed. He pushes her onto the bed and she starts to lift her shirt up. I run back into the bathroom and huddle into a ball. I didn't need to see that. I peek back into the room. Maybe they're gone. Nope they're both there and now there both shirtless. And what are they doing......I look away and want to rip my eyes out.

Then the noises start. I turn my volume up all the way and sit in the corner. Then I remember. The fire escape. I open the window and crawl out. The fire escape is only 10 feet away. I can crawl along this ledge to get to it. I start to inch my way across the ledge. Then I look down. Bad idea. My fear of heights kicks in and i start to panic. I start running along the ledge. Then I slip i start to fall so I reach out and grab hold of the fire escape. The rusty bar breaks away and I fall into a small alcove landing on my arm, and it dislocates. I cry out in pain and close my eyes. I drift off to sleep.

 

This one is kinda bad.....what do you think?