The first day

The Trio

We get to the apartment and he gives us the key to the room. You're on the 8th floor room 6. We thank him and drag all our stuff up the steps.(the elevator was being closed for repairs) We get to our room and open the door. We have 3 beds and a separate kitchen area. There's a bathroom and a couch and loveseat in the middle facing the T.V.

"THIS PLACE IS AWESOME" LiNa shouts and falls on the first bed. "I know right" SunRi adds throwing her stuff on the 2nd. The 2 of them throw on their PJ's and get in the beds. I look around the kitchen area. I decided to go shopping cuz there's not a lot in the fridge. I change into my nightshirt and get into the bed closest to the window. I close my eyes and think about the 5 days we had in the US before we came here. I shudder and fall asleep.

The next morning my alarm on my phone wakes me up. I get up, rub my eyes, and look around. I see LiNa snoring quietly, and SunRi tangled in the sheets half fallen out of the bed. I decide not to wake them and go to the bathroom to fix my hair and get ready. When i get out there both up and in zombie mode so i get them breakfast, and push them out the door, while giving the envelope with their schedules. Then i grab my bag and decide to go get food and that kinda stuff.

I go into the first supermarket i see. I walk around the asils. Crap.....I can't read a single thing. ARGH why didn't i learn to read Korean. stupid stupid stupid stupid me. I hit myself in the head and start to guesstimate what is what. After I buy what i think is soup, rice, bread, veggies, and some weird looking fruit I go to the cafe next door.

I'm in the middle of eating food when my phone rings. It's SunRi......but she's supposed to be practicing. Crap what did she do now???? "What is it" I ask "I'm in the middle of eating food" "OH MY GOD" She starts "I went to the studio that the paper said i was supposed to practice in but there was no one there, but i was early so i guessed they were late. So i the music i had on my CD and started dancing. I danced the whole song really well. When it ended i heard clapping......" She paused. "Go on" I say. "And well um" she stutters "I turned around and Yesung, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, and Ryeowook were standing there. Apparently i was in the wrong studio and yeah....."

"YOU DID WHAT?????" I shout into the phone disturbing the people around me. "So um yeah" she says "But guess what Eunhyuk said he thought i was a really good dancer. I can't believe it he thought i was good.....crap i gotta go back to rehearsal Li Na just finished her vocals.BYE!!!!!" The line goes dead..............I can't believe that just happened. She's so lucky. Honestly i'm a little jealous. But hey she's one of my best friends so i'm happy for her. I grab my food and run out the door.

I leave the cafe and run up to a taxi and ask them if they can take be back to the dorm thing. Thankfully the driver is nice and speaks sorta english and speeds me home. When i get up to the room i drop all the bags and start stocking the shelves with food and other stuff i got at the store. It's around 5 pm and i cooking dinner when SunRi and LiNa burst through the door laughing their heads off. Smile and keep cooking.

LiNa looks over my shoulder and asks "Whatcha making Ji Ji" I hate that nickname."Food" I tell her "And if you ever call me that again i will kill you." "Awww i think Ji Ji is cute" Sun Ri says hugging LiNa. I glare at them then give them the yummy soup i made. "Eat up" I tell them. "Your not my mommy i'll eat if if i want to" SunRi says. "Your choice"I say taking her soup. "No i want it" she says while jumping at me.

She hit's my arm and the soup fly's everywhere. "Good job" I say giving her my bowl. "Now i gotta clean this up' I whine. "Well you are the maid" LiNa says laughing at me. I grab the mop from the closet and pile the bowls in the sink when were done eating. SunRi starts showing LiNa the new moves they got and i start cleaning up the floor. The doorbell rings. "Go get it Ji Ji" LiNa shouts at me. "Fine " I yell back. I go over and open the door. "Umm Demy you might wanna come here" I say while staring at Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun.