Arrival

The Trio

As I step off the plane only one thing is going through my mind. This place is freaking AMAZING!!!!!!! My name is Jisu. My 2 best friends and I have just arrived in Korea.

The girl on my left is called SunRi or Demy. She has long dark brown hair is is really smart and funny. And she can dance. I mean she makes the rest of us look like we learned how to walk yesterday. She can speak Korean fluently and is going to be famous here just watch.

My other best friend is LiNa. She is the only one of us who can actually stay calm when there's sugar around. She is an AMAZING singer and she and SunRi are in a new group here in Korea, called Camio.

I, on the other hand can't do anything. No singing cuz my voice isn't right, and i can't dance cuz i'm a klutz. I wanted to come with SunRi and LiNa here to Korea but since i wasn't part of the band it didn't look good. Then we decided that i would come as their "Maid".

So thats why im here. But anyway back to reality. LiNa shakes my shoulder "I can't believe we're actually here!!!!! Demy can you believe were here!" "I know it's so amazing isn't it, What do you think JiSu?" SunRi asks me. "I think it's amazing.....LETS GO!!!" I answer.

We all run down the plane stairs and go through the airport security system's. After we find our bags we go to the entrance to meet the SM record label guy. "Do you see him?" LiNa asks "I can't, Maybe he's not here. What if he isn't. What if he forgot about us and were left here in this strange country all alone and what if some strange guy picks us up and...." "LiNa calm down I'm sure he's here somewhere" I answer "Demy do you see him.....Demy?" I turn around and SunRi's gone. "Crap, where did SunRi go?" "Maybe some strange guy took her and is hurting her and he killed her and..." "LiNa......stop" "Sorry....wait there she is talking to that guy over there. HEY SUNRI WERE COMING FOR HIM WE WON'T LET HIM HURT YOU" She shouts and run's after SunRi.

 

I pick up both of their dropped luggage and start dragging it towards them. By the time i get there they are both talking to the guy. "So who's this?" He asks in good english. "Oh this is our maid and best friend JiSu." SunRi says. "Hey" I say and shake his hand. "Well nice to meet all you girls. Would you mind coming with me so i can take you to the apartment you will be staying at." He says while pointing to a nice car. "Sure" we all answer while exchanging huge smiles. I throw the luggage into the back of the car and hop in next to LiNa. The two of them start talking while i stare out the window and smile. I personally came here to be with my 2 best friends and get away from all the stupid drama with people in my hometown. I wanna see the world.