The Amusement park

The Trio

"JI JI GET UP NOW I DON'T WANNA BE LATE" "bleh no I wanna sleep" "GET YOUR BUT UP RIGHT NOW" "ugh what time is it?" I look at my watch "It's only 5:30 let me go to sleep." "NO GET UP". I feel hands close around my ankles and i'm dragged out of bed. "Owwww" I look up and see SunRi and LiNa standing over me laughing. So I jump up and chase them around till I catch them and beat them with my pillow.

By the time we eat, get dressed and clean up the apartment it's 6:30. I start doing my hair while SunRi is painting her nails. "So hows you and Kyuhyun?" I ask innocently. "He is the sweetest and evilest guy ever....I think i'm in love" She answers sighing and looking off into space dreamily. I laugh "That's great. So LiNa what do ya think of Mr.Onew" "He seems nice but i want to get to know him more" She says. "Oh just jump into the unknown for once in your life" SunRi says to her. I laugh because LiNa is the most timid girl i know. She's really cautious. "Maybe i will" She says smiling.

I go and sit behind her and start to put her hair up. "Agck what are you doing?" She asks turning around. I move her head back. "Putting your hair up so quit moving" SunRi laughs. The doorbell rings and she jumps up to get it. "I has to be them" She squeals. "Hey get yourselves down here and stop making us wait." Kyuhyun says kissing SunRi on the tip of her nose. She blushes and we all jump up and run down the stairs to the car.

When we get to the amusement park it's already open. We all run through the doors after paying. We decide to split up. Kyuhyun and SunRi decided to go off on their own. Donghae, Eunhyuk, Heechul, and i decide to go on the roller coasters. And Minho, Onew, and LiNa decided to go to the arcade. As we start to leave I notice that Kyuhyun slips his hand into Demys.

I smile and follow Eunhyuk and Donghae, while talking to Heechul about dancing. After we ride about 3 roller coasters Eunhyuk says "Lets go on that one" pointing at the tallest roller coaster I have ever seen. "No" I say "Not now not ever." "But why not?" He complains. "Cuz i'm scared of heights" "It isn't that high" "Yes it is look at it" "Well if you look at it from a certain angle it does look high but i'm su-" "Look, if you really want to go on it i'll just sit here and wait for you." "No you're coming" "I think you might like it" Heechul interjects. "No i won't so please....stop it, hey put me down, Donghae put me down! I don't wanna go on the stupid ride. NOOOOO! STOP! HELP ME! SOMEONE..... anyone"

None of the people standing near us help me. Donghae carries me through the line and only puts me down once were actually in the car of the roller coaster. "Alright if anyone wants to leave please do so now." The person over the intercom says. I try to get up but Donghae grabs me around the waist until the bar comes down making it so i can't get up. Eunhyuk and Heechul start laughing behind us. I glare at them and Donghae, then i start pouting. The cars slowly make their way up the track.

About halfway upthe panic starts to set in. "I can't do this" I say to Donghae. "You'll be fine" he answers "No i really can't do this" "Nothing bad's gonna happen" "well the cars could derail or the track could break or i might fall out of the-" I don't finish because the cars reach the top and zoom down the other side of the hill. I scream, and scream and scream. I look over and Donghae is laughing at me. I stick my tongue out at him and laugh back. The cars go around a corner and Heechul tells me to put my arms up when we go down the next hill. The next hill is even bigger and i put my arms up and feel like i'm flying when we go down. The roller coaster ends and i'm laughing.

"That wasn't that bad now was it?" Eunhyuk ask me. I shake my head and grab his hand and Donghae's and make them go on it with me another 3 times. When we finally get off we text the other groups and tell them to meet us at the food court. After we meet the others and eat we decide to go to the water park. On our way there I talk to LiNa. "Sooooooooooo, what's up with you and Onew sister?" I ask "Well he might of ACCIDENTLY kissed me while we were playing one of the games and yeah" She says blushing. "HE KISSED YOU!!!!!!" I shout making her blush even more. Everyone turns around and looks at us. Onew smiles and puts his arm around her. "Yes I did" He says. LiNa is now the color of a tomato. I laugh and give her a hug "Congrats" I say smiling.

 

 

Hiiiiiii Thanks so much for reading this story. I'm new here and this is my first story so feel free to use constructive critism when/if you comment. Also thanks to my first subscriber. <3