Trying out for the first time

The Trio

"JI JI WAKE UP! I DON'T WANNA BE LATE!" I get up and rub my eyes I look at the clock. It's 6:30. I yawn and push SunRi off my bed "yeah yeah let me wake up before you shout in my ear." I tell her. I throw on some clothes and brush my short hair. I go into the kitchen and make rice and eggs. "Here" I say giving LiNa and SunRi a bowl. I turn on music and make the beds and throw clothes in the laundry basket to wash later. "COME ON JISU GET YOUR REAR IN GEAR" LiNa yells at me. "You have plenty of time" I say to her looking at the clock.

We have now been in Korea for 3 months and SunRi and LiNa are trying out to see if there ready for a concert. I eat and put some eyeliner on and grab my hoodie. "Alright i'm ready we can go" I tell them. They pull me out the door and down the stairs. When we get to floor 6 Kyuhyun meets us. "Hey girly" He says and kisses SunRi. Donghae walks up to me and gives me a hug. "Hey I gotta go but I'll call you later" He kisses my forehead and leaves. We walk down the rest of the stairs and Onew jumps out at us swinging LiNa around and kissing her cheek. "Hey sunshine" He says to her.

 We all get into the taxi and drive down to SM studios. We go into the waiting room and the boys leave us because they have to practice for their concerts. "Good luck" Onew tells LiNa kissing her. "You're gonna do fine." Kyuhyun tells slipping a piece of paper into her back pocket. "Ok" She kisses him and he leaves. We wait for their turn. SunRi is sitting and tapping her foot against the ground impatiently. And LiNa paces back and forth around the room. "You guys are gonna do fine." I tell them. "They are going to LOVE you" The door opens and they go into the room and i'm left alone.

 I wait for a good 2 hours. I look around and wave at the people passing by. I know a few of them. Donghae introduced me to them when we started dating. That was about a month and 2 weeks ago-ish. Then the door opens. A very sad looking SunRi and Lina walk out. I get up and go over to them. "I take it as a no?" I say. They both nod their heads. I give them hugs and say "Well you'll get them next time"

They sigh and walk out. I feel sad for them. We pass by a group of girls. They walk up to us. "I see you guys didn't get in" There leader says. "You got a problem with that" SunRi says. "No, I think it's amazing cuz you guys can't do anything." She sneers at us while twirling her hair . "You take that back" SunRi says stepping up to her."Can we just go?" LiNa says pulling at SunRi's arm. "Yeah run away" One of the other girls smirked. "Do you wanna fight me" SunRi says. "No cuz I would kick your and I wouldn't want to do that." The other girl says crossing her arms over her chest. "Dude, I'm pretty sure I could beat you with my eyes closed" SunRi answers

Then the other girl punches SunRi in the face. SunRi stumbles backwards and then punches the her in the stomach. I jump in between them "STOP IT! YOU'RE BEING IMMATURE." I yell at both of them. The other girl sneers and crawls at my neck. I grab her arm and back her into the wall. "Don't ever insult my friends again" I tell her. "Or you'll do what?" She asks. I begin to bend her wrist backwards but I stop. I turn, grab SunRi and walk away.

We start to walk along the side of the road. "So what should we do now?" LiNa asks us. "We should probably go get Demy's eye looked at" I say. "You should've let me take her. I could've beaten her." SunRi complains. "Do you want to get kicked out of SM for good?" I ask her. "No but......fine" I walk away. Fights make me angry, which is why I don't fight. We go into a store with a pharmacy and they give SunRi a bottle of ibuprofen and some ice. And they give my a bandage.

"Do you wanna go to a restaurant?" LiNa asks trying to lighten the mood. "Sure" I say. "YAY PIKA!" She shouts pulling us down the sidewalk. SunRi laughs. We go inside the restaurant and sit down. I get  noodle soup cuz they have it and slurp the noodles and get broth on my nose. We get ice cream at a street vendor when we walk home.

"So what are you guys gonna do now?" I ask them. "Practice, practice practice and go back in 5 months and blow their socks off. " SunRi says to me with a strange determination. I nod and walk down the sidewalk. When we get to our room it's full of balloons. "SURPRISE!" All the boys jump out at us hugging us. "Um we didn't get it." SunRi says. "We know but everybody loves balloons" Eunhyuk tells us popping one. We laugh and run around throwing balloons at one another and popping them. The we sit in a circle and breath in the helium and say stuff in chipmunks voices. We stay up till 4 am and fall asleep on the floor.

 

I guess this one was ok