Dancing

The Trio

"Hey does SunRi stay here?" Eunhyuk says. "Ummm yeah just a sec SUNRI GET YOUR OVER HERE NOW......please come in" I say opening the door wider. "But were in the middle of dancing." SunRi complains. "JUST GET YOUR OUT HERE." I yell back. "Fine whatever.....i'll be right back LiNa.....this better be good Ji Su or i swear i'll..........."

She stops short staring at the door. "See i told you she was cute." Eunhyuk says to Kyuhyun grinning. "I don't really see it.....can I go back to our room now" Kyuhyun says. "No i'm nice i really am" SunRi says grabbing my arm. "HI PEOPLE" Lina shouts coming in from the other room. "So do you guys wanna sit down?" I ask pointing towards the chairs. "Sure." Eunhyuk answers, and drags Kyuhyun into our room. Eunhyuk sits down on the couch next to LiNa. Kyuhyun sits down next to him. SunRi sits on the loveseat.

"Do you guys want anything to drink?" I ask them. "Sure what do you have?" Kyuhyun asks. "Water, tea, milk, choco, soda, and a little OJ" I say. "Choco for the both of us." Eunhyuk says. "So Eunhyuk said you can dance and you're cute, then he dragged me here so show me what you got." Kyuhyun says turning to face SunRi. "um ok let me show you the new dance i'm starting" She answers while getting up. I go into the kitchen and start making choco. I can't believe it. Two guys from super junior are in OUR apartment right now. YES YES YES YES YES. I finish the choco and give it to everyone.

Then i sit on the loveseat and watch SunRi dance. Shes moving more fluidly than usual. I think it cuz Kyuhyun is here. At the end of thedance she bows and we all clap. Kyuhyun gets up and says "Well Eunhyuk wasn't lying you can dance. Very well." SunRi's face goes red. "And you're cute so if you want to we could hang out sometime maybe." "Ok" SunRi says beaming. "Here's my number" He says giving her a piece of paper he found on the table with some numbers scribbled on it. "See ya' he says and walks out the door. SunRi sits down and looks like she's in heaven. "Hey just to let you know we're 2 floors below you in room 3" Eunhyuk says. I punch in the arm and say "you're trying to set them up aren't you" "Maybe' he answers and leaves.

LiNa and i smile at each other and look at SunRi. "Well?" we ask simultaneously. "I swear this was the best day EVER. I met super junior and Kyuhyun gave me his number. And we're in Korea....can you believe he called me cute and said i dance good, this is AMAZING." "Calm down Demy" LiNa says patting her on the shoulder. "You two look tired from practice you better go to bed." I say throwing a pillow at them. "Ok" they say and get into bed. I clean up and go to bed to. I'm so glad we came here this is going to be so much fun, I can tell.

I woke up and looked at the clock......NO IT'S ALREADY 9:00. WHY DIDN'T ANYONE WAKE ME UP??????? I get up and throw on my clothes, our room is already a mess there are cereal bowls stacked in the sink and a frying pan is on the stove. LiNa's clothes are nicely folded and her bed is made but SunRi's......everything.......is strewn everywhere. Her bed is a mess of tangled sheets and her pillow is on the floor. I go into the kitchen and slip on spilled milk on the floor. I feel my back crack. Why me???????

I get up and start to clean the kitchen. After i clean off the table, floor, and sink I go and make SunRi's bed. I do my hair. As I start to sweep up spilled cheerios I look at the door and see a note "Dear JiSu, Hi it's us. We were going to wake you up but you looked so cute sleeping. Sorry about the spilled milk stupid LiNA bumped my arm. (I DID NOT YOU SPILLED IT YOURSELF!) Anyway have a good day. Meet us at the cafe next door at 1:00 for lunch. WE LOVE YOU <3 Love SunRi, and LiNa :)"

I sigh and smile. Then I finish sweeping the floor and start on my school work. Yeah school work. Cuz i'm the "maid" I still have to learn. So I sit on the couch turn on the T.V. and start reviewing trig........bleh. My phone rings and I look down. It's a message from my ex. Oh joy. I look at it it says "Hey baby I already miss you. Please come back soon. I love you <33333" What a joke. I turn off my phone and think about the events leading up to me coming here.