Friends

The Trio

When we get down to their floor the door is open and we can see lights and hear music. We walk inside and Heechul looks at us and shouts "THEY'RE HERE!" Kyuhyun, Onew and Eunhyuk run over to us. "What happened to your ha-" "IT GOT CUT OK!" I shout laughing. Eunhyuk hands my a red plastic cup. "Ummmm....i really don't think i should" I say giving it back. "It isn't that strong." He says. "You keep forgetting i'm only 17" "Yeah.....so......well what do you like?" "Dr.Pepper" "I don't think we have any of that" "Oh what about sierra mist" "we got that" he throws me a soda can. "Thanks"

 

Then the music gets turned up really loud and SunRi drags me to the middle of the everyone and she starts to dance. I laugh and bob up and down to the music. I look over and see Onew pick LiNa up and swing her around kissing her on the cheek. I look back at SunRi and she's making out with Kyuhyun. Ewwwwwww I go and sit down near Eunhyuk on the couch. "How's life?" I ask him over the music. "It's pretty good." He replies. Then he gets onto the dance floor. I sit there for awhile and listen to the music and watch my friends dance and have fun.

 

Then my cell phone beeps. It's my ex......again. Why can't he just leave me alone. "Hey baby, I miss you why won't you text me back?" I text him "Because im done with you" "But i still love you" "Prove it" "give me another chance and i will......i really do love you and deep down you know you love me too." I get mad and turn off my phone and walk to the window.I crawl onto the fire escape and stare up at the stars. I sit there for awhile.

 

"You needed some fresh air too?" I turn around and see Donghae. "Yeah" He comes and stands next to me. We both look out at all the lights of the city and the busy people walking around and the cars zooming around. I find it amazing how people move everywhere so fast. "You seem sad" Donghae says to me. "Yeah it's just a bunch of stuff with my lying cheating ex" "Wanna talk about it" "Not really....lets just says that he can sweet talk people really well. He has a way with words and charm" "Oh that " "It does" DongHae turns and looks at me.

 

"Do you know what you need?" "What?" "Tomorrow you and i are going to spend the day doing WHATEVER you want. That includes shopping, seeing movies, eating food, and going wherever you want to go" My heart jumps with happiness. "Really you would do that for me?" "Yeah i would" He hugs me and climbs back inside the window. "Come on, lets not stand out here forever lets have some fun" He says sticking his hand out to me. I take it and he leads me back to my friends.

 

Yeah I know it's short and it .....it'll get better