Payback

Finding hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jae Mi's POV)

Unni was literally all fire up, angered by what Krystal had mumbled and she left the room and oppas pulled you and your oppas out along with them and made your way back to the hideout.

The guys except for Jaejoong and Yunho were trying to comfort and cool Jae Hwa down. Seeing that she was still angry, you wanted to take a walk as you saw Jiyong kissing Jae Hwa's neck and you immediately blushed. "Unni, i'm going for a walk.." you whispered and almost fled off.

"Mi. Wait." Jaejoong and Yunho stood up to follow you and they went to stand beside you, one on the left and another on the right. "Let's go to the pond." Jaejoong suggested and you and the guys left the hideout and walked to the pond, well a lake. "Wow." you gushed out seeing the beauty of the lake and kneeled to stick your hand into the waters when you remembered what had happened last time. "Yeobo, there is no mermaid here. The pH level in this lake is not suitable for one." Jaejoong explained after listening to your worrries in your thoughts.

"When did you?" Yunho asked raising an eyebrow.

Flashbacks bombared you head and Jaejoong got furious by the second, "Jae Hwa.. again." he hissed out, seeing your thoughts and broadcasted it to Yunho who clenched his fists and gritted his teeth.

"I don't know what is wrong with that sister of yours! She.. did things more than once to you and tried to hurt you so many times." Yunho exclaimed and you got up and almost wanted to slap him. "Don't say that about Unni... " you muttered and something wrapped around your ankle and pulled you into the waters.

You struggled, your arms waving madly and you tried to kick whatever was pulling you but there was nothing. You looked down to only see darkness and your lungs were burning.

It felt so hot, so unbearable. Your lungs were desperately telling you that you were gonna run out of air soon and it ached painfully. You felt so tired and oxygen was depleting and nothing. You choked as water went into your m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter