What kind of school is this part two

Finding hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jae Mi's POV)

The other you was so weird. She had eyes that were so unusual and in addition, she was kind of inhuman by how she had kicked Yuri. It was not possible to be able to kick a seventy pound girl to a wall 30 feet away.

You sighed as you went to your homeroom and everyone glanced at you as you entered. " It's her... you heard a voice murmured.

You glanced up to see a guy or it is a girl? You looked at his chest, oh it is a guy you thought, embarassed.

"Is that a compliment that i am beautiful that you thought that i am a girl? " he laughed as his face came close to yours.

His eyes were so beautiful and they had something that you could not explain. They seem to be drawing you in. His fingers caressed your cheek as he murmured something.

" My bride... " He whispered softly and his face came closer and closer to the extent that if you pouted, your lips would be in contact with his.

"Excuse me, you are in the way loser, " a voice murmured before pushing you out the way.

The girl pushed you away and laid a finger on his chest. She smirked as she glanced at you from head to toe.

"The human, i presume.." She whispered haughtily before laughing and everyone gasped.

"Jessica, if she was human then she would not be able to pass through the shield at the gates.. " the guy replied.

"Well, Jaejoong oppa, she may be only 1/10 demon or what so ever and 90% human." Jessica retorted.

"And for the record i am not your oppa. I never liked you." Jaejoong mumbled as he walked away.

You watched as he left and he turned back at the exact second your eyes met his. In it were something you could be explain. It was too deep and he gave you a smile before he left the homeroom.

"Oppa! Wait!" Jessica shouted as she ran after him in her six inch high heels.

You felt everyone staring at you and you immediately went to a seat far in the back.

You covered your head with the hoodie as you held your necklace. It made you more calm. You sighed in relief and someone stood infront of you. It was Jaehwa.

"Look, i don't know who you are or why you look like me. But after the trashing you gave Yuri. Let's be friends." She smiled as she sat beside you as she slammed her bag on thr table.

Several guys then sat around you and her. You looked at them wondering who were they and how are they related to her.

"Let me introduce myself. I am Lee Jaehwa and these are my consorts. Tao, Lay, Changmin, G-Dragon, TOP, Sehun, Baekhyun and Key. And i am a demoness.." she smiled and you looked at her as if she was crazy.

A what? You thought and her appearance changed.. Omo... OMG

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter