Reunited part one

Finding hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jae Mi's POV)

Should I trust her? Even after what she has done?" you thought out, hesitating as Jaejoong rubbed his hand against your back.

"What are you thinking, yeobo?" Jaejoong asked as his face inched closer to yours.

"Jae Hwa... " you replied as you looked at him as if he had the answer.

"What am i suppose to do?" you cried as you gripped onto the hem of your dress.

"Can i even trust her again when she betrayed me? When she tried to hurt me? How could she even hurt her blood kin?" your grip tightened as tears trailed down your cheeks.

"What am i gonna do? I don't know what to do.... i'm so confused!" you cried.

"Jae, woah. It sounds like i am calling myself but never mind..." Jaejoong joked and you broke into a smile.

"The answer is inside you all along, Jae... Deep inside of you, you know what you are going to do... The answer is in your heart.. Follow what your heart says..." Jaejoong mumured as he pecked your forehead. Follow what your heart says... You should know the answer... it was always with you...

"She is still your twin sister no matter what... She was even so emotional when she found out that you were still alive.. It shows that she still loves you... she also misses you..." your consciousness mumured in her head.

"Komawo Oppa. I know what do now.. How am i going to find Unni?" you smiled and Jaejoong smirked before opening the door.

Changmin and Sehun and Key were by the door listening to everything when Jaejoong opened the door and they fell in. They looked so flustered and embarrassed which made you laugh. Jaejoong was grinning as he held your waist.

"So you guys heard everything..you know.." Jaejoong smirked as they immediately got up and lead the way to find Jae Hwa.

"Want a lolly?" Changmin murmured as he took out a lollipop from his pocket. It was your favourite brand and flavour and you pounced on him, grabbing it. Changmin and almost all the guys were shocked and you got up from Changmin.

"Wae!!!" you pouted looking at them as you stuck the lollipop into your mouth.

"I really love this type and this brand's lollipops... " you whispered pouting, as you skipped towards Jaejoong and held his arm.

"Now i know what i am gonna do... bribe you with lollipops!" Jaejoong's eyes twinkled mischievously and gave an evil laugh.

"Kaja! Let's go find Unni.." you shouted as you pointed your lollipop to the route infront of you, making everyone laugh. You hummed as you on your lollipop. Unni, wait for me.. I am coming, you thought and you heard a faint whisper, "Wae? Why can't you love me like you love Jaejoong?" inside your head and you stopped in your tracks, trying to find the person that said it. But you could not. So you shrugged your shoulders and went on..

(Jae Hwa's POV)

I'm at the school campus' cenote with Tabi Oppa, Jiyong Oppa,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter