The Jae Sisters' Wrath

Finding hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jae Mi' POV)

You woke up sandwiched between two hot and semi guys that hugged you tightly. They were so warm and their abs were poking at you, they were so solid and buff. You smiled watching at them as you got up slowly to lean against the headboard.

"Jagiya, why you creeping at us?" Jaejoong murmured with his eyes closed.

"I am glancing not creeping." you pouted poking Jaejoong's cheek and Yunho gave his laugh, the pwa hahah one..

Then someone burst through the door. You immediately yelped and pulled up the blanket to cover yourself because you only wore a tight tank top and short shorts.

Yunho and Jaejoong glared at the person who rushed in. "SHIM CHANGMIN! GET OUT!" they shouted at Changmin who stood there shocked and staring at the in the bed. His hyungs were and in the bed with Jae Mi...

He walked out of the room stunned and shocked and Yunho glared at the door and made it lock itself as he and Jaejoong got up and put on their tops.

Jaejoong went to the closet and pulled out a dress for you and you slid yourself into it as Yunho went to wash up first.

You sat on the toiletbowl seat as you brushed your teeth and stared at them whom were shaving and washing up. The two hot guys belong to you and you immediatelt smiled.

"Jagiya, stop creeping and wash up faster. We are gonna be late for lessons." Yunho smirked, poking yout cheek.

You quickly wash up and you left your room holding hands with them and Changmin was standing outside still shocked by what he saw. "Before you say anything maknae, we did not have . We are still pure. We were semi okay. Jae Mi was covered up. Only you and Jae Hwa consorts are that way.. " Jaejoong mumured.

"What way? " you asked innocently. "nothing you need to know Jagiya... " Yunho smiled and the four of you made way to your classes. When you and your oppas stepped into the room, everyone stared and became silent. You made your way to your original seat and Yunho and Jaejoong glared at the guys that were sitting beside you and they immediately gave up their seats to them so the guys were sitting right next to you, Jaejoong on the left and Yunho on the right.

Then the teacher walked in and rose an eyebrow seeing you with the two members of DBSK beside you. "What a beautiful relationship between the three of you. I can see your auras shinning so brightly." she exclaimed.

"Kamsahamnida, songsaengnim." Yunho and Jaejoong smiled while you blushed. The class immediately begun their hushed whisperings, all related to you.

About you getting bonded again.. and this time with the leader of DBSK. One of the Kingka groups in the academy and how some of the fangirls were jealous and crying their hearts out at how three out of five of their DBSK oppas were taken by the Jae sisters, two by Jae Mi and one by Jae Hwa.

You clenched your teeth in anger hearing some hurtful words about you being a and stealing their beloved oppa. You were getting very mad and especially one girl kept sneering at you, Krystal.

(Jae Hwa's POV)

I strolled to class with the other 7 Oppas since Changminnie Oppa went ahead to meet up with the DBSK Oppas early in the morning.. Damn.. I'm all sore and from last night.. 8 guys are waaaaay too much to handle.

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter