Taemin

Finding hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jae Mi's POV)

Taemin oppa... all along... An Angel... you kept thinking and unknowingly tears were falling down your cheeks. You could not believe it. You closed your eyes remembering your past, when you were human.

 

(Flashback)

"Yah! Oppa!" you shouted running towards a familar figure and jumped onto his back. "Taeminnie!" you laughed out.

"Nae Jae Mi-ah, You know that you're heavy right?" Taemin joked as you pouted and got off his back. "How was school?" He asked you, taking hold of your hand.

"Usual." you replied smiling at him. "Oppa, let's go home.. Halmeonim made some cookies."

"Mian.. Mimi... I have to go work... But you can come along if you want. Leejoon hyung wouldn't mind." Taemin gave you an apologetic look before smiling.

You held hands with him until you reached the bakery where Taemin worked at. "Hyung/Oppa!" both of you called out.

"Oh, you brought Mimi along.. Jaemi-ah, it has been a while.. Oh, we have something new on the menu,. guess what it is.. It's your favourite.." Leejoon came out of the kitchen and wiped his hands.

"Ice-cream cake?" your eyes sparkled and you were grinning from ear to ear.

"You guessed right kiddo.." He flicked your forehead. "Yah!" you murmured

"Go work Taemin while i entertain Mimi here.." Leejoon threw the apron to a pouting Taemin as he led you away to another table. "Try the cake."

 

"Ahh." Leejoon murmured holding out a spoon with cake. "Hyung! She's mine. Naekoya..." Taemin pulled you away.

You looked at Leejoon before laughing together at Taemin.

 

Then there was another memory.

"Its so cold.." you whispered walking while rubbing your hands together.

"Stop! Stop running from us. You freak!" voices shouted and you saw a boy running towards you and you panicked and immediately pulled him into a corner.

You signaled him to keep quiet as the footsteps disappeared. You sighed before turning to see the boy unconscious and full of wounds.

You picked him up and started walking back home. That was how you met Taemin. And how you became the best of friends.

 

But then after a few months, he disappeared and you never heard from him again. He disappeared before you received the scholarship. There was no trace of him. It was as if he had disappeared.

It was also then you realised you fell in love with your best friend. You fell in love with Taemin but he was already gone.

 

"Why did you leave me... Why come back now? Why are you?" you murmured softly before crying.

"Mimi-ah, He loves you too... He is also part demon and part angel." Jae Hwa appeared and whispered.

"He wants to see you, Mimi." she added and you nodded to follow her.

"Mimi, did you know that you already bonded to him even when you were human..? He has a marking."

You looked at her confused. "How? that time i only bit his neck because... i was... oh.... " you realised.

"Does that mean that i'm not first anymore?" Jaejoong pouted.

"You were never first, Hyung.. I should have been.. I met her longer than any of us.. except Jae Hwa.. then it was Taemin then you then Kris.. Its just that she bonded with you after awakening.." Yunho murmured.

Then Jaejoong chased after Yunho making everyone laugh.

"Yunjae..." Changmin oppa murmured before shaking his head making everyone laugh even more.

(JaeHwa's POV)

"Jaehwa... I'll be safe here right? They won't get me here?" Taemin asked w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter