News spreading

Finding hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jae Mi's POV)

You were at a clearing with nothing but grass and then you were decked in a white gown.

You saw your oppas and you waved to them, before running towards them. "Yunnie oppa! Jaejoongie oppa!"

Instead of smiles on their faces, they were emotionless, " Jae Mi. you killed us. Look there." they murmured in a monotone.

You turned to see a tower made of bodies, the bodies of everyone you loved and the one standing at the top of those bodies was you... you in your angelic form and your huge white wings were spread apart and stainned with blood. The you gave you a bright smile and you whimpered.

Then, You were at a place, with your oppadeuls and unnideuls on your side and everyone was tired and getting weaker. You stood there, unable to move and talk as you saw everyone , one by one getting defeated.

Your omma was torn apart by one of the head angels and you unni was fighting off a dozen of them. You heard crying and you knew that one of your oppadeuls or unnideuls was killed. Tears rolled down your cheek and you could not do anything but to cry.

The angel on the other side was sneering and another grinning at you. "Come here, Jae Mi-ah. You belong with us. Come back to us."

"Nnnnooo." you replied forcing your lips to move and the smile disappeared on the angel's face. "Then, you will die." he lunged forward to you, sword aimed at your heart.

"ANNNIIOOOO!" You screamed waking up from the horrible nightmare.

Tears rolled down your cheeks and you panted. Your scream woke up your oppas and they looked at you with concern.

You felt fear inside of your heart, knowing that you may be causing the oppadeuls and unnideuls to die along with you. "Mi.. Don't feel that way. We love you and we are willing to protect you." Jaejoong murmured, picking up you thoughts and sad feelings of being a burden and a curse.

"Oppa, this is my fault... I... " you started out softly, sitting up as your oppas did too.

"It's not. Jae-ah, you can never change yourself. You may be half angel, half demon but you will still be Jae Mi. The Jae Mi that everyone loves. " Yunho murmured kissing you cheek wanting to comfort you.

"Oooppaa..." your lips quivered and you pulled them both into a hug, feeling safe and comforted by them.

"Now, go back to sleep. Don't worry, we will be with you no matter what. Jagiya.. Saranghae." your oppas murmured and they fell asleep holding you in their arms.

(Jae Hwa's POV)

I was jolted awake by a hugh spike in fear in the air and being in Hell, my whole being feeds off the fear which forced me into my true demon form. I used my mind to roam the area and trace the fear only to find that it leads right across the hall from me to Mimi.

I crept into her head to find out what had made her fear spike up and saw the nightmare she had. I sighed and glanced around my room properly to see that my Oppas were in the room with me and they were all ready for a fight.

"Gwenchanayo.. It's just Mimi.. She had a nightmare.. She's sleeping again now.. ... But I don't think I can go back to sleep anymore.. All of Hell and it's residents were going crazy with the sudden spike in fear.. And I have to go deal with it before they go in a frenzy and attack Mimi.." I said and slid out of bed gently before heading into my walk-in closet.

"We'll come with you.. We're gonna head back up to school to check on stuff.." Jiyongie Oppa said while Tabi Oppa went out to get the other BigBang Oppas who were, for some reason, with the 2ne1 Unnis.

"Arasso.. Let me know if word gets out about Mimi.. I'll get the elders do damage control.. Hell forbid it stays a secret though seeing as everyone here are demons and we're the world's best traitors.." i said and walked out while adjusting my outfit to see the BigBang Oppas and 2ne1 Unnis there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter