Bonded?

Finding hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jae Mi's POV)

You rolled over to the other side of the bed and snuggled into your pillow. It felt so warm and so nice that you practically purred in pleasure and you hugged it close to you. Then something s around your waist and you woke up still half asleep to see that it was an arm and went back to sleep.

Wait! An Arm? You thought and got up immediately.

You found out that the pillow you had been hugging was none other then Jaejoong who was half . Shirtless. One of his eyes opened and he pulled you down onto his chest and his arms s around your waist.

"Good morning, yeobo," his voice husky in the morning and he pecked you on the forehead. Heat rushed to your cheeks and your face felt so hot. And at the moment Jaejoong was going to kiss your lips, your stomach growled in hunger.

"Let'go eat breakfast.. Oh by the way i am roomates with you now.." he smirked as he picked up his shirt from the floor.

Omo.... what have i done... i bonded with a skinship monster.... you unconsciously thought and you remembered what had happen last night.. Fighting the mermaid.... becoming the demon princess.... the headmaster was your mom.... Jae Hwa was your twin sister and Bonding to Jaejoong..

"Yeobo! Aren't you gonna brush your teeth?" Jaejoong shouted. "Coming!" you replied and shot out of the bed immediately. As you brushed your teeth, Jaejoong had an arm wrapped around your waist and he was hugging you from behind. He laid a gentle and soft kiss on the back of your neck and you shivered. "Yah! Oppa! How am I gonna brush my teeth if you are going to do that." you pouted and he immediately stopped his teasings.

When you guys were ready, Jaejoong held your hand in his and went out of the room that you shared together, startling the two girls that just came out of their rooms. On the way to the canteen, everyone turned to stare at the two of you.. some were glaring at you, the girls and guys. Some were shocked.

"OPPA! " A sickening cry was heard and Jessica was running towards you at full force. She glared at you and she raised her hand, planning to slap you.

" off, Jessica... Don't you dare touch my soulmate or else." Jaejoong glared at her.

"Wae? Why is she your soulmate? Why not me? Why? Is my love not enough for you? Why you bond with that ?" She screamed, dropping to her knees as Jaejoong showed her the mark on his neck.

"No freaking way... the new girl bonded to Jaejoong?"

"Noooo... My Jaejoongie...."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter