Training part 3

Finding hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jae Mi's POV)

After the training with Jae Hwa, you and her went back to the academy holding hands and she walked with you to your room first before heading back to hers. "Mimi, good night.. Sweet dreams." were her words followed by a smile before leaving.

You gave a yawn as you opened your door and immediately arms went around you and you were sandwiched between two bodies.

"Jae Mi ah, how was your training with Jae Hwa?" Jaejoong asked as he got up to stare at you, wiping your sweat from your forehead.

"Very tiring. My legs are already aching madly from the running." you murmured whincing as Yunho started to massage your legs. Then it felt very good and you sighed at the sensation. "Yunnie oppa, it feels so good. Enough. Let's sleep."

Goodnight oppas." you mumbled, yawning again.

They pulled you to bed and they tucked you in before falling asleep. "Goodnight yeobo." they murmured kissing your forehead.

The next day well, actually night because you still have to go for lessons, was your angelic power training and conducted by your grandfather.

This time your oppas are with you and they were sitting next to you as you waited for your grandfather to appear. "Oppas.. the both of you should go back to sleep... I don't know how long the training will end.." you murmured after Yunho and Jaejoong both gave the hundredth yawn.

"Gwenchanna yeobo. Me and hyung wanna be with you." Yunho gave you a smile and Jaejoong squeezed your hand.

"Mimi.. come to your grandpa." Someone appeared suddenly out of thin air and it was your grandfather.

"My guards told me yesterday how much fun you and Jae hwa had. And i see that she passed you the amulet necklace," He murmured looking at the necklace that was helping you to understand what he was saying about because it was difficult for him to maintain speaking in korean fluently.

"Let's began. I am going to help you to trap into your angelic heritage. As you know, demons were all once angels. Our ancestor is Lucifer, the morningstar. He was once the right hand man of God until he fell and became what humans call, the Devil but he is not like what the humans portray. One day i will bring you go meet him. Jae Hwa has already met him and he is now very fond of her as his descendant so will you."

"So now you know about our heritage.Then now i am going to teach you how to tap into your angelic power. As you know Jae Hwa is first born so she has more power and is more demonic. She since young could already tap into her demonic powers. And your demonic power is more of the latent kind meaning that it only revealed itself when you become older. But because there is more traces and parts of you being human so as some of our ancestor like eligor, he is half demon and half human but he is very powerful and became a duke of hell in only two centuries. That is how powerful he is. He had both demon and angel power because man, humans were created by angels and in the very first humans, they carry a drop of human blood in their veins as years pass the lineage become more and more diluted until now. Without some form of special blood or catalyse, the blood will never awaken and one would stay human. Arasso?"

"Now, sit on the ground. Legs crossed and imagine yourself being locked and bounded. Breathe in deeply and exhale also. Do that for ten times first."

You did everything he said.

"Concentrate.Remember what your appa taught. But imagine a blood drop inside you. Imagine it glowing and getting bigger and whiter. Imagine that you are loved, think of positive emotions and feelings. Feel pure and almighty. Angels are supposed to be pure and almighty. " His words became softer and softer as you concentrated and your veins and arteries were burning hot.

You felt your markings appearing but in gold colour instead and your wings were threatening to burst out and it did. They flapped wide open and you stood up feeling powerful and almighty.

"Omo.. your wings are pure white... Pure white.. Not even Eligors has white wings. His are greyish, Jae Mi, this means that you have pure angel blood mixed with pure demon blood. You have two pure blood lineage through your veins. Jae Mi.. I have to tell your parents and grandmother. This is.. I'm calling Jae Hwa here. " Your grandfather murmured as he suddenly disappeared.

"What's wrong?" you asked your oppas not knowing what happened and why having white, ivory wings is a serious matter.

"Mimi, you don't know that in the histories of demons, there has been no demon with pure white wings as only the angels have it. Even those half breeds of angel and demon power at most have greyish coloured wings but never pure white. As only angels have the purest white wings. " yunho murmured as Jaejoong sat there shocked. Not knowing what to do.

"Jae Mi! What happened? Harabeoji called me to bring my consorts here and omma too." Jae Hwa bursted into the clearing and when she saw your wings, she was beyond shocked.

"No... not pure white wings...No.. No!" She cried.

"W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter