That Song

Finding hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jae Mi's POV)

You went back to your room after all that trouble and after your unni had finally cooled down. All three of your oppas were zombie like and very exhausted.

You close your eyes mediating before sleeping, your Appa told you that it would make your mind stronger and inpenetratable so the Angels would not have a chance to mental you as your Unni had said earlier.

You felt something fluttering inside of you and you felt drawn to moving outside your window. You heard somehing, a song. A song so beautiful in its melancholy rhythm. It spoke of longing, love and of sorrow.

You got up and walked to the window mesmerized by the enchanting and beautiful melody. You pushed the window open and the song got more audible.

You sighed as you leaned further out to hear the melody and the rhythm changed. The sorrow increased and it stabbed at you, flooding you with sorrow and sadness.

You unconsciously let a tear roll down your cheek "she never came back.." you whispered softly hearing the words that were inaudible but understood in the tune of the song.

The tune was like the misery and agony of a broken hearted lover pinning away for his love. You felt how deep the sorrow was and more tears fell.

The song was like a love story but it did not have a happily ever after.. It ended in misery instead. You closed your eyes unable to bear the pain anylonger and you sobbed softly.

Then you felt something pressed against your forehead and looked up. You saw a face that was so familiar that you were so shocked. 'Annyeong.. JaeJae.. ' his voice appeared inside your head.

"Oppa... Taemin Oppa.." you whispered crying and more tears fell when you saw his eyes blue instead of brown and wings behind his back. Angel wings.

"I Will protect you no matter what.. My JaeJae. " he kissed your forehead again. "even if i have to die. Saranghae.." he whispered before disappearing and the song ended as abruptly as it started and your tears kept falling.

Your best friend when you were still human was actually an Angel.. He was part of the group that wanted to kill you. Taeminnie ... You cried and sobbed louder until you woke your Oppas up .

And your Unni burst through the door and looked at you before leaving.

'Taeminnie ..all these time you... You knew....' you sobbed harder.

(JaeHwa's POV)

Seeing Mimi sobbing because of one of 'them' just made my blood boil. It's impossible for that thing to even survive this deep into Hell.. Which only meant that that thing is one of us.. Or at least half of that thing is a demon.

"YAH!!! LEE TAEMIN!!!! [Stop!!]" I screamed at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter