Reunited part two

Finding hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jae Mi's POV)

"Hyung! Are you sure we aren't lost?" Sehun oppa whined as he repeated for the tenth time.

You and the guys have been walking around for quite a while now. Key oppa claimed that he knew that way to where your unni and the others were.

"I think we are lost." Jaejoong oppa murmured. Me too, you thought as he held your hand.

"Yeobo? " He looked at you and your eyes met his beautiful face. A smirked appeared on his face as he whispered huskily, "so.. you think i'm beautiful."

You looked at him stunned and realised that he could read your mind. Oh, i am such a babo. You pouted and Jaejoong was about to kiss you when you and him heard arguing.

"We are not lost!" Key shouted.

"Yes, we are!" Sehun shouted.

"No, we are not!" Key shouted.

"Yah! Both of you! Stop it!" Changmin growled.

"Mianhae, hyung." They whispered in unison.

"Key, call Jae Hwa." Changmin mumured.

Key place his finger on his forehead and his face was scrunched up as he concentrated.

After a while, Key turned to look at you and the rest. "She says that Jae Mi can lead the way. She told to mention secret garden."

"Huh? " You gave a blur look as you looked at Jaejoong for answers. "What secret garden?"

"Beats me." He replied, winding an arm around your waist.

"Hyung, i know that you are half incubus and half elemental but you are letting your incubus part out too much. It is a bit weird to see hyung doing this to a girl when i thought you and yunho hyung were a pair." Changmin mumbled and made Jaejoong glare at him.

"I swear that one day you are going to be like Yunjae's shipper like the fan girls. " Jaejoong hissed.

You looked at him, "what is Yunjae?".

"It is a couple name. Yunho plus Jaejoong. Some people. mainly girls in the school ship us as a pair, meaning like we are lovers.. " Jaejoong sighed as he held your hand.

"Oh.... okay..." you replied, feeling a bit weirded out.

"Okay, we are really lost. Jae Mi, you really have no idea where to go?" Key asked.

"Mollayo, jin jja mollayo. Unless you wanna count on my gut feeling?" You asked looking at Key.

"What is that?" the guys asked.

"Oh, a bit like this naggy feeling, in my stomach. And i am having one now." you replied, feeling the familiar feeling in your guts.

You turned in all directions and north-east was the area you got the strongest reaction from. "Kaja!" you muttered as you clutched your abdomen.

It really hurted, the gut feeling. So unless it was necessary, you would not usually use it. The gut feeling led you to a hallway with no way out. Infront was total darkness and blacknes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter