Training part 1

Finding hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jae Mi's POV)

After Jae Hwa had recovered and rested... well for an hour, your parents and grandparents decided that it was crucial and important for you to have proper training so they would all be training you in different aspects of your powers, mental, physical and inner power, your angelic power and blood lust. Your appa would be focusing on your mental power, Jae Hwa would be training your physical power, your grandfather would be training your angelic power and the last two would be by your grandmother.

And now was going to be your mental power training. You appa decided to have the training at the underworld where his power would be tenfold and better to train you with. The others were not allowed to follow so it was one on one training.

You were sweating and tired after hours of staring at the pillar. "Use your power, concentrate on destroying it without touching it. Focus." he had murmured but you could not. There was not even a scratch on the surface and hours have passed.

After the hundredth time of failing, you were already pissed off. You opened and a demonic growl came from your throat. "Break!" you commanded again and your head pounded painfully as seizures shot throughout your body and head.

You opened your eyes and you felt that you could do anything. Everything seemed clearer and more defined. You widen your eyes and imagined the pillar with a long scratch on the surface. You felt your mind lashed out at the pillar and you jumped backwards as the pillar shattered and broke apart instead of just having a scratch on the surface. You panted heavily as you bend and held your kneecaps.

"I did it.." you panted as you fell onto tje floor exhausted and tired.

"Yes. Jae Mi. You did it. Rest a while before the second test. There is another test to test your mental power. " your appa mumured.

"Come back here at midnight." he added before walking away.

You sighed taking a step into the portal back to the academy to rest.

(Jae Hwa's POV)

It's been an hour... The Oppas are currently training together with Omma's help since Omma has knowledge of training from when Appa was training me after Mimi was taken away.

I, on the other hand, am just lazing around deep in the forest in my secret place where literally no one can find me unless they want to get themselves lost since the forest is known for playing games on even the most smartest minds.

This little place is where I go to just to think and maybe dance a little.. I cleared my head and blocked everything around me out, letting my body move on it's own.

 

 

When I was done, I looked around and saw that my family, a really exhausted Jaemi, all the Oppas, their respective groups and 2ne1 Unnis were there. I groaned and blinked up onto a tree and sat in it's branches.

"Whyyyyyy are you here?!?! You're supposed to be training... Not watching me!!! ... If you tell anyone... I will hunt you down and break every single bone in your body like a popsicle stick..." I called from the branch I was sitting on.

"Jaehwa-ah, that was the first time you danced since Jaemi got taken away..." Omma said while standing under the branches and Jae Oppa and Yunho Oppa carried Jaemi to the bench nearby to get some much needed rest.

"Your consorts make really good trackers when it comes to looking for you, you know.." Seungri said while pointing at my Oppas who were climbing up onto the trees surrounding the area.

"Whatever... I would start tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter