Reunited part three

Finding hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jae Mi's POV)

When Unni told you to change into demonic form. You could not.. You were panicking because you did not know how to change.

The fire inside you was getting even more unbearable and it was hurting so badly. You forced yourself not to shed any tear and suddenly you felt something penetrating your mind and Jae Hwa' voice spoke in your mind.

You then realise you knew how to and morphed. It freaking hurted.. Your body shook with energy and power burst out of your body in tremendous ways and everyone took a step backwards repelled by the power.

You opened your eyes and markings appeared all over your body again. You clenched your fist and it glowed in power. You gasped as power fled your body and you landed on your feet.

An arm went around you and you kissed Jaejoong's cheek. He had morphed but the diffence is that his eyes were glowing and marking were around his body. Your markings, couple markings as his markings were the same as yours but in blue.

"Gwenchanna, yeobo?" He asked as he pecked your forehead.

"Ne.." you replied, sighing and leaning closer to him feeling the warmth that he was emitting.

"If you are okay now.. then rest for a while before we start to train." Jae hwa murmured, walking off.

(Jae Hwa's Memory)

[Mitsurina's Note: So... This isn't a follow up from Jae Mi's POV.. Instead it's a little look into Jae Hwa's Memories.. The POV is after this part~ Feel free to scroll down~]

Jae Mi and I were inseperable.. We did everything together even though we occasionally have petty fights with each other which usually ends with us bleeding half to death and getting one heck of a scolding from Omma..

We never knew Appa since according to Omma, he needed to return to Harabeoji and Halmeoni's side at their own home..

We were playing in our Secret Garden one day and were attacked by a big group of men.. The scent they had told us they were several ranks below us so fighting them was a piece of cake..

That is until the sun rose and Jae Mi became completely exhausted as she isn't very good in her demon form during the day.. I, on the other hand, was still fighting and getting my strength from the amount of energy these men were giving out..

The good part about being a Succubus is that I feed of the energy of males.. As a kid, I didn't have to get that energy through ual contact.. We may both be demons, but Jae Mi is an Ala she does bad deeds but can also be persuaded to do good..

After fighting for so long, I was starting to get tired and the only thing that was keeping me from succumbing to exhaustion was my will to protect my little sister..

"NO!! LET ME GO!!! UNNI!!!" I heard Jae Mi screaming and I looked over only to see one of the men stab Jae Mi right in the heart before they both vanished.

Overcome by anger and dread, I lost complete control of myself and ended up burning myself out like a lightbulb and fainted from exhaustion.

I woke up days later only to find Jae Mi's side of the room completely bare.. I was hoping so much that it was all a nightmare and that Jae Mi didn't get killed right in front of me..

I spent my days crying and even nearly killed myself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter