Training part 2

Finding hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Demon language is in bold italics

(Jae Hwa's POV)

After the little game, we all went back to our dorms to get some rest for the next round of trainings that would be going on at midnight.. This time, I would be the one training Mimi back at the same spot we had the little game.

I snuggled closely to Sehun Oppa who was sleeping in the middle of the bed with me while the other Oppas were sprawled all over the room sleeping with their mouths open and snoring slightly.

Midnight came and i quickly got dressed and tied up my hair into a whip-like ponytail. I blinked outside Mimi's room to fetch her. I knocked on her door and could hear shuffling before the door opened to reveal Jaemi fully dressed while her Oppas were half- and sitting up in bed rubbing the sleep from their eyes.

"I feel so underdressed... Oh well.. Kaja, Mimi-ah.. Oh and hang on tight.. I don't wanna lose you halfway.." I said as I extended my hand which she took and wrapped it around my waist while I hugged her shoulders tightly.

"We're not walking?" She asked when I made sure she was secured in my arms.

"Ani.. Too far to walk.. Just hang on tight... You'll see the world zoom past you in a matter of seconds... Literally.." I said and felt her grip around my waist tighten before I blinked the both of us to the clearing.

When we got to the clearing, Mimi collapsed onto the ground breathing heavily which meant she literally had the wind knocked out of her while we were blinking over.

"This is precisely why I'm not gonna teach you how to blink just yet..." I said while patting her head and blinking around the area to make sure that we were alone only to find a few royal guards.

"Did my father send you?" I asked the guards while glancing over to check on Mimi who was still in the midst of catching her breath.

"Yes, Princess.. He will be here to watch along with the King and Queen. But we will stay out of your way.." One of the guards said and I nodded before blinking back to Mimi who had finally recovered.

"Hmm... Physical power is the main power that you use when dealing with your emotional, psychical (mental & spiritual) and, obviously, physical abilities.. Instead of just sparring, we'll focus on increasing your capacity, to put it simply.. As a demon, we can sense and read the minds of anything and everything around us as long as they are living things no matter how far away they are from you.. Appa will teach you that later on in your training with him.. What I'm doing is building the base for all your other powers to come together as one.. Think of it as the foundation of a building or the skeleton of a human body.." I started off my lecture and realized that Mimi was taking down notes in a notebook that she had taken out from her jacket pocket.

"Unni.. Is this why you don't bother listening in class?" She asked after she had finished with the notes.

"Mhm.. Whatever is taught in school are stuff that I already know.. I just go to class because the teachers will report to Omma and I'll get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter