Lee Jae Hwa

Finding hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jae Hwa POV)

I heard there's a new kid in school with full scholarship. And to top it off, the kid is human.. I wonder how she looks like... I guess I'll just have to see for myself...

I stood up from the tree branch I was sitting from and shifted into my demon form before stretching my wings out and took to the sky.

I know using my powers around a human is against the rules.

But when you're able to fly in the sky and hide behind the clouds, nothing is impossible.

Being a pure-breed demon is really the best in the world since I don't really need to pay much attention in class like all those other half-breeds as I already know everything by instinct. I just need to learn to control and that's all there is.

I should head over to the school.. I'm already late as it is... First off, to find my consorts before we head to class together. 

Maybe I could get a glimpse of the new kid while I'm at it since it's break time.

From where I was, I could clearly hear people's thoughts.

I smirked, new girl is in the canteen... And Little Miss Yuri thought she was me... Is that even possible?

Time to make my grand entrance...

I warped through the roof of the school building right outside the doors leading to the canteen and morphed back to my human form before striding in.

The minute I walked in, the new girl was about to get slapped by Yuri.

Thanks to my extremely enhance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter