What kind of school is this? Part 1

Finding hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jae Mi's POV)

The lady led you to the canteen and you followed behind her, conscious of the people staring at you. Why are they staring at me? Is there something on my face? You thought as you saw groups of students staring at you without blinking. It was really unnerving.

"Yah! LEE JAE HWA!" Someone shouted as she grabbed hold of your arm

You turned back to receive a slap on your cheek. Everyone gasped in horror or shock. You stared at the girl, shocked that she actually slapped you. Your cheek was red and swollen. In addition it hurted. The girl laughed as she looked at you.

"Yah, ! I told you to get away from my Changmin oppa! " she shouted, grabbing hold of your hair.

You cried out in pain as tears trailed down your cheeks. It hurts... You thought as you struggled to no avail as she was too strong.

"Yuri Unni, she's not fighting back. Something's wrong.." a girl mumured.

"Shut up Seohyun! Don't interfere. You forget how this made Lay her consort? " The girl, Yuri snarled back at her.

Thr girl called Seohyun shook as she refused to look you in the eyes. She bit her lower lip as tears threatened to flow from her eyes. She was like an innocent girl. So innocent and pure that it made you angry that Yuri would treat her that way.

You kicked Yuri in the knee and as she screamed in pain. You grabbed hold of the hand that pulled your hair and twisted it behind her back. Yuri shrieked in pain and surprise.

The next thing, Yuri was on the floor. Pressed down by your feet. How did I? You thought out shocked and you released Yuri.

Yuri got up and threatened to slap you again when an arm shot out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter