The Message

Finding hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jae Mi's POV)

You were running for your life in an empty clearing. You turned but saw nothing but there was a feeling stabbing at you that you were being watched and chased.. The feeling was pure. Evil intent and you kept running but the dress you wore was trying to trip you constantly and you fell onto the ground, your front got dirty and drenched when you turned to see eyes. Blue eyes staring at you and you were getting choked. You gasped and struggled, moving around but the grip on your neck was so strong and you screamed.

"Jae Mi! Ireona!" you screamed waking up and seeing the ones that had called for you to wake up. "oppas... " you hugged them tightly as tears streamed down your cheeks.

"it felt so real... The pain... I could feel that he wanted to kill me... He wanted me dead.." you whispered remembering how cold those eyes had looked. They were like bottomless empty pits but blue in colour and devoid of any feelings but the need of death and the hunger of blood.

"It was not a dream... Your neck.." Kris murmured softly.

. You ran to the mirror to see the marks that were on your neck... Finger marks and the exact spot where you had been strangled in your dream.

The window suddenly opened and a gust of wind blew into the room and there was a letter that flew along with it.

. Your Unni ran into the room and saw the letter and grabbed it, tearing it open to see the contents.

She glared at it and growled before hissing. "ING ANGELS!"

(Jae Hwa's POV)

After reading the note, the first thing I did was to blink myself over to the inner main hall where the Elders and Ancients were gathered at to strategise in case another attack happens while the Oppas, Unnis and Mimi were literally sprinting through the castle to get to where I was from the sounds of it.

"What's wrong, my child?" Yaya asked when she saw me practically burning anything and everything I walked past with the intense flames that was my body and hair.

"This.. This is what's wrong!!" I roared just as the grand doors opened and everyone else piled in.. From where I was standing, I could feel that they were scared of me while Appa, Harabeoji, Papa and Papou read the note.

"Calm down, my dear.. You're scaring your friends, sister a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter