Meeting the Demon Kings and Queen

Finding hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Conversations like this" are in demon language

(Author's POV)
[A/N: Jae Hwa's face is the chappie's main image.. Only the hair is as described instead of black..]

Using the pure, unadulterated anger, Jae Hwa morphed into her true demon form - floor length red and yellow hair made of flames, fiery red eyes, pointed eyes, long demon horns, pure white skin, nails as pointed as daggers and can cut through diamonds, fangs sharp as daggers, large jet-black bat-like wings, black tail twice her body size and a crown made of violet flames suspended in between her horns.

All she needed was a split second to reach Krystal's table which was also the same amount of time she needed to morph. Everyone in the cafeteria, apart from Jae Hwa's 7 consorts, was trembling in fear as they had never seen Jae Hwa's true form before..

Jae Hwa grabbed Krystal by the neck with her tail and flung her across the cafeteria which left a dent in the wall she had hit. All of f(x) immediately got into their fighting stance to defend their friend only to get flung around as well..

"You hurt my sister... And now you will pay with your life..." Jae Hwa snarled while blinking over to Krystal to grab her by the hair before flying up to the top of the cafeteria and throwing her down to the ground, which left another dent when she landed.

Krystal and the other girls, by now, were coughing out blood but were determined to keep on fighting Jae Hwa due to their prides.. Everyone looked at Jae Hwa in curiousity as no one could understand a word she was saying.

At the side, Jae Mi was watching in horror as her sister was literally killing someone with her own bare hands and tried to go over to stop it only to have Jaejoong hold her back and let her bury her face in his chest while they were joined by their groups of friends - SHINee, BigBang, Exo, DBSK and 2ne1.

"Where did BigBang go?" Jaejoong asked, noticing that the five boys were missing from the group.

"Jae Hwa is out of control... They went to get abeonim, halmeonim and harabeonim.. They're the only ones who can stop her.." The 2ne1 girls explained just as BigBang came back with 3 pure demons behind them.

"These are yeobo's appa, halmeoni and harabeoji, Asmoday, Lillith and Paymon.." GD said while gesturing to the 3 demons, making the entire group bow respectfully.

"A low-life like you... Don't deserve to live in this world..." Jae Hwa growled just as she got slammed right into a wall which made her roar in anger before turning to the culprit only to find her father and grandparents frowning at her while in their demon forms.

"Stop this nonsense, Lee Jae Hwa!!!" Paymon, her grandfather, growled at her only to have her blink over to him and fling him to a wall in retaliation which left her father, Asmoday, to join in the fight.

Everyone watched in even greater fear and were trembling visibly as the 4 demons roared and fought each other. Jae Mi, on the other hand, was crying uncontrollably and when Headmistress Lee Eun Byul walked in, she ran right into her arms sobbing and clinging to her.

"Omeonim, what's going on?" Eun Byul asked Lillith, the girls' grandmother, who was standing at the side watching and occasionally flicking her tail around.

"Jae Hwa's boys came and said she lost control when her sister got attacked and almost killed by another demon.. You should know that low-level demons will have to pay with their life if they threaten the life of the royals.. Our little Jae Hwa is j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter