Our love...(KiSeops pov)

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

"Ne so today it has been a week since the weddings. Soo and Hoon got back yesterday and we are almost at the airport to pick up vinnie and the pigeon. Uh I mean Kevin and Eli." AJ says talking to the camera that we recieved to do star camera again. Just with he new group now. 

Ne." I say joining the shot. He looks at me lovingly.

"But there will be news later. Oh were here." The van stops and Vinnie and pigeon get in. They close the door and we take off.

"So due to some peoples insistence and the fact that we cant deny our feelings any longer." Aj says looking at Kevin and then me.

"KiSeop and I decided that we would go out!" He shouts. I wince since i was so close to him. It was practically in my ear. Everyone erupts in cheers and applause and i winces again. Well everyone but our manager who told them to be quiet before we crashed. But at the first stoplight he gave me a small thumbs up. I lace fingers with JaeSeop and lay my head on his shoulder.

"JaeSeop?" He hums in response.

"Why can't love be easy?" He sighs.

"Love isnt meant to be easy. When you love someone being hurt is something that cant be avoided. You cant have one without the other." I nod.

"But. Sometimes love can last forever. I hope we do. I hope our group members love lasts forever. Hell I hope U-Kiss lasts forever!" I nod. Soo faces us.

"You know even if we stop making music it doesnt matter. We will always be U-Kiss and we will always ve together." He says.

"Ne!" We all shout in response. He turns around and turns back around. Aj pecks my lips. Finally everything felt right. And just like everyone else I got my happy ending too.